Respected Contributor
Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler

Has anyone used the apple cider hair rinse?  Sounds like a good companion to Tweaked and WEN.  I alternate those but sometimes me scalp gets oily before the rest of my hair.  Usually wash every other day.
Spoiler

Respected Contributor

Re: Beckman Apple Cider rinse

Has anyone used the rinse?  I alternate Tweaked and WEN but sometimes my scalp gets a little oily before my hair does.  Seems like this rinse might be a good companion.

Trusted Contributor

@bargainsgirl : Always have used apple cider vinegar from the store in a cup, dilute with some water and pour it thru my hair and let sit while I finish my shower. Started years ago with our mom when she'd rinse our hair with that. I just eyeball how much I use.

Stings the eyes if you're not careful.

Respected Contributor

We also used the apple cider trick when we were kids.  Would never waste money on buying a commerical product.  

Honored Contributor

Honestly, you can just use the vinegar from a bottle at the grocery store and get the same results. I have tried both ways and no difference. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bargainsgirl wrote:

Has anyone used the rinse?  I alternate Tweaked and WEN but sometimes my scalp gets a little oily before my hair does.  Seems like this rinse might be a good companion.

@bargainsgirl   It seems dry shampoo would be more effective for an oily scalp. Sometimes I apply it before bed, rub into roots and let it absorb overnight. It buys me another day or two before washing hair again.

Respected Contributor

I use vinegar from the store mixed with water for a rinse. 

Esteemed Contributor

I have used cider vin. from the store as well as beer kinda like an astrigent for my scalp and hair.  Bought the T'weaked Tsv for tomorrow as that scrub for my scalp is my favorite hair product.  And the price is great!

Respected Contributor

I tried their rinse once when there had them for a two for one price.  Like you I was thinking it would get me a extra day or two between washings.  Unfortunately it was very drying for the rest of my hair.  

Honored Contributor

@bargainsgirl  Save your money.  Buy some apple cider vinegar and mix with some water (recipe online) and use as your rinse.  It's wonderful.

kindness is strength