Contributor

Re: Thoughts/Comments on Chaz having a new Presenter occcasionally

I will miss seeing Chaz but understand the business dynamics in this choice.

Contributor

I haven't seen her yet, but if she is properly prepared as an "expert" on the product, I don't see any problems with it -- Chaz can't be on all the time! I saw a late-night presentation of a Wen TSV when it was just the host (Rachel) presenting it, and she gave incorrect information about what formula to use for what type of hair. if Chaz has selected a "helper" to be on when he can't, and she will be sure that the correct information is given, then that would be an improvement.

Valued Contributor

Chaz has just as big of a following as WEN - so in the case of an alternate presenter I think that will hurt sales - but the numbers will speak for themselves. I think people really expect Chaz to be on. I don't think I'd watch a whole show of someone else presenting the product - and hence - I'd end up buying much less if anything.

Now, that said - I DO think it would be possible for him to train someone but man it would have to be someone special. They'd have to be completely knowledgeable about ALL of the products and be just as likable as Chaz - same "zen" personality would help too. People need to want to watch them.

I don't think I've ever seen an alternate presenter but I don't watch every Chaz show either. I try not to or I'd spend too much!

Super Contributor

I think it's a good thing. Chaz' presentations are getting a little stale, I think it will be interesting to see a fresh perspective. I wish the new presenter was a stylist, but at this point I'm very open minded and won't form an opinion until I've seen her present a few times.

Trusted Contributor

On 6/16/2014 allison1998 said:

I dont like it. Plain and simple. I tune in to see Chaz and his interactions with the hosts and the models. Not only to purchase a product, but to see what is going on in general. I watch the shows even when I know that I am not going to purchase anything.

I am not knocking the new presenter at all, but, I just dont like it. This is the same thing that happened with Leslie and BE. I will still be tuning in, but I want to see Chaz.

I totally agree.

Honored Contributor

Didn't he just say she would be on when he can't? I would be surprised if she is on all the time, probably just occasionally, like Mally's, Laura's, Josie and IT's stand ins. He did not say she was replacing him completely. I guess I don't get all the hubub over this. They all have stand ins when they can't be there and have other commitments or are tired (like late late/early morning).

Occasional Contributor

I just hope this does not mean he is considering selling his company ! It seems Philosophy and BE did this a little before they sold and I think the quality of their products went downhill also !

Honored Contributor

On 6/17/2014 golden lion said:

{#emotions_dlg.confused1} I just hope this does not mean he is considering selling his company ! It seems Philosophy and BE did this a little before they sold and I think the quality of their products went downhill also !{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

why in the world would you jump to that conclusion? This is how rumors get spread.

Mally, Josie, IT, etc they all have help presenting and didn't sell out. They are two separate issues and one has nothing to do with the other. The man is busy and expanding his business into other countries. He can't be everywhere at once.

Respected Contributor

Anything different is odd at first. But a different presenter may actually get new viewers.

Valued Contributor

Selfishly, I want Chaz all the time. But I understand his need for help. I guess with more free time from the Q, maybe we get more new stuff?! Again, this is my selfish POV, lol!
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!