Respected Contributor

They discontinued my Natural deoderant......

I went to re order my Le Couvent Eau des minimes deoderant and cannot find it and company told me they are not making anymore.  I am not a person who ever sticks with anything but this deoderant.  Worn for years and never worry about odor.  It is natural and before this I tried so many  natural ones that irritated my pits or the smell was awful or awful mixed with sweat.  This is odorless and kept me odorless.  Now I have to find something else without out aluminum or parabens etc.  Any suggestions?

Trusted Contributor

Re: They discontinued my Natural deoderant......

Le Couvent Eau des minimes - my one and only - is no longer available at Ulta but I have been purchasing on Amazon.  Hope that helps you out!

Respected Contributor

@fitfuninformed, Amazon says it's currently unavailable.

Trusted Contributor

Oh boy - that's not good...  I'll have to put my feelers out before I too get too low.  I will post back if I come across anything.   Thank you for the amazon status.

Valued Contributor

I have bee n using The Crystal for years.  I love it.  No scent, white mess, not sticky, and no harmful ingredients.  It's different--you have to wet the crystal and rub it under your arms, but it dries quickly and lasts.

Valued Contributor

I've been using Native deodorant for about 6 months.  I'm using unscented but recently purchased one of their scented versions which I haven't started yet.  They have seasonal scents and also some that are available all year.  This deodorant works well for me and contains no aluminum.

Esteemed Contributor

I believe “Tom’s of Maine” is an all natural deodorant ... hope this helps!

Respected Contributor

I got an email back from Lecouvent and they are no longer making it.  They said they are working on new products.  I can only get it if I live in France or close by countries.  Will not ship to us.  I cannot find it anywhere.  I have tried toms. Lavanilla, pit paste, sneiders and a few more I cannot remember.  I ordered Korres from HSN.  It was more expensive than Eau Des Minimes but at least I can return if it does not work or burns.

Contributor

I have tried quite a few natural deodorants as well.  Two that I continue to repurchase are Best Deodorant Ever (available online from Hygieia, LLC) and Herban Cowboy (Love and Blossom scents).  The latter I can find at health food stores like Natural Grocer and Fresh Thyme. I usually also top my natural deo with some body powder I buy from Lush...or other brands that are talc-free.

Good luck with your search. 

Honored Contributor

My mother has allergies and I buy her Almay deodorant. It's not that easy to find, I usually get it at CVS and buy two at a time.