Respected Contributor

Re: The Upcoming Josie Maran TSV is an awesome deal

Thank you SO much for the heads up on this. I cannot live without the milk and the oil. You are right that this is an incredible deal. It would have been a bargain if it were only those two items.

New Contributor

I am desperately looking for the pre order item # in this thread? Josie's products are all I use on my super sensitive (candida albicans condition) face! I do not want to miss it when it airs. gratitude to anyone who shares!
Super Contributor

On 7/29/2014 kimkit said: I am desperately looking for the pre order item # in this thread? Josie's products are all I use on my super sensitive (candida albicans condition) face! I do not want to miss it when it airs. gratitude to anyone who shares!

You might try to Google ""QVC TSV August 2014"". Sometimes peacemanor puts info on her blog(spot). You also might try ordering through automated ordering by phone.

New Contributor

On 7/29/2014 expatgal said:
On 7/29/2014 kimkit said: I am desperately looking for the pre order item # in this thread? Josie's products are all I use on my super sensitive (candida albicans condition) face! I do not want to miss it when it airs. gratitude to anyone who shares!

You might try to Google "QVC TSV August 2014". Sometimes peacemanor puts info on her blog(spot). You also might try ordering through automated ordering by phone.Wink

Thanks expatgal. I know I saw the item number sometime last week but I was traveling in the car so I couldn't order then, darn... that post probably got deleted? I found peacemanor's blog, perfect...

Regular Contributor

On 7/24/2014 glmama said:

Hi Ladies,

Can anyone provide a link or other details about what else is in this kit???

Thanks.

I purchased the last JM TSV a few months back and that one, I thought, was a great deal, too.

Josie Maran Age Beautifully Argan Hydration 4pc Skincare

Receive (1) 1.7-fl-oz Pure Argan Oil, (1) 1-oz MIlk Intensive Treatment, (1) 2-oz Argan SPF 47 Protect and Perfect, (1) 0.5-fl-oz Infinity Lip and Cheek in Forever Rose.

$64.96

for beauty products - I am 54, blue eye's, very fair. Skin is normal, but prone to eczema patches.