Honored Contributor

Re: The Upcoming Josie Maran TSV is an awesome deal

I LOVE the Argan Milk. I use it morning and night under my oil.
Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

I love her products and this set is a steal. I love the milk and use it every night after washing my face. Great deal.

Deb

Respected Contributor

On 7/24/2014 myshell624 said:
On 7/24/2014 CrystalBlue1 said:

Yep I keep trying to order one and it says none available for sale nowSmiley Sad I'll keep checking but it looks like I'll have to wait till it airs. I agree it's a great deal. This will be my 1st purchase from Josie's line.

Same is happening to me keep trying to put it in my cart and it says not available for purchase. I called and ordered over the phone with no problem but they said I would not get it until September 3.

I didn't think about trying by phone. Thanks! I'll give it a try.

I went through automated and ordered one on auto delivery. My estimated delivery date is September 2nd. Maybe we will get lucky and get it sooner.

Oh gosh I want this!...what is automated?...If you do auto delivery then you can get it...I am so in love with her products!!..Thank you

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered the TSV last week on A/D and it's on Advanced Sale. My estimated delivery date is 9/5/14 I am sure that it will ship earlier. This is a great deal for those of us that love her products.

Esteemed Contributor

On 7/24/2014 quadmimi said:

Yep I keep trying to order one and it says none available for sale nowSmiley Sad I'll keep checking but it looks like I'll have to wait till it airs. I agree it's a great deal. This will be my 1st purchase from Josie's line.

Same is happening to me keep trying to put it in my cart and it says not available for purchase. I called and ordered over the phone with no problem but they said I would not get it until September 3.

I went through automated and ordered one on auto delivery. My estimated delivery date is September 2nd. Maybe we will get lucky and get it sooner.

Oh gosh I want this!...what is automated?...If you do auto delivery then you can get it...I am so in love with her products!!..Thank you

They mean placing the order through the 1-800 345-1212 (Automated Order Number. You will need the item number. It's either single delivery or Auto Delivery.

Honored Contributor

I was able to order via the automated order line, but couldn't order it online.
Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Valued Contributor

Thank you, summer, for the info.Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor

On 7/24/2014 icezeus said:
On 7/24/2014 quadmimi said:

They mean placing the order through the 1-800 345-1212 (Automated Order Number. You will need the item number. It's either single delivery or Auto Delivery.

Oh thanks so much!
Honored Contributor

On 7/24/2014 HappyDaze said:

HappyDaze, have you tried the milk. I have never tried it because I don't like the 50.00 per ounce price tag but I do love the oil, like the cheek stains and had a sample of the moisturizer and liked that to. For me the star of the this TSV is trying the Argan Milk.

no, I do not like it, unfortunately. I was really excited to try it but for some odd reason, it really stung my skin, so much so I had to go wash it off after awhile as it didn't stop. It knd of felt like I got a little sunburn or chapped from a wind burn. I read other reviews stating a similar experience. I cannot, for the life of me, figure out what ingredient in it that could have caused that. But there are many that don't have the issue and really like it so hopefully you will love it!

I am not sure you got a sample of this particular moisturizer though, as it was discontinued awhile back and she just now is relaunching it. I don't believe it is available anywhere right now except in this TSV. It is an SPF moisturizer but has a little tint. Not the same as her tinted moisturizer in the tube or the SPF she has out.

ETA: I do like her argan oil but I have plenty of argan oil and don't use it daily so it will last me a lifetime. Smiley Happy

I think you are right about the moisturizer I had a sample of an SPF moisturizer but not this one. I got it in one of my many orders from Josie Maran's site. They lure me in with coupons and I cannot resist

{#emotions_dlg.laugh} I know!

Respected Contributor

HappyDaze, have you tried the milk. I have never tried it because I don't like the 50.00 per ounce price tag but I do love the oil, like the cheek stains and had a sample of the moisturizer and liked that to. For me the star of the this TSV is trying the Argan Milk.

no, I do not like it, unfortunately. I was really excited to try it but for some odd reason, it really stung my skin, so much so I had to go wash it off after awhile as it didn't stop. It knd of felt like I got a little sunburn or chapped from a wind burn. I read other reviews stating a similar experience. I cannot, for the life of me, figure out what ingredient in it that could have caused that. But there are many that don't have the issue and really like it so hopefully you will love it!

I am not sure you got a sample of this particular moisturizer though, as it was discontinued awhile back and she just now is relaunching it. I don't believe it is available anywhere right now except in this TSV. It is an SPF moisturizer but has a little tint. Not the same as her tinted moisturizer in the tube or the SPF she has out.

ETA: I do like her argan oil but I have plenty of argan oil and don't use it daily so it will last me a lifetime. Smiley Happy

I think you are right about the moisturizer I had a sample of an SPF moisturizer but not this one. I got it in one of my many orders from Josie Maran's site. They lure me in with coupons and I cannot resist

{#emotions_dlg.laugh} I know!

If you use the automated ordering now, do they charge your card, or not til it ships?..Thanks