Trusted Contributor

The Super Saturday Perfect Formula nails kit is terrible, but I can't send it back because its charity!

I cannot believe it, but it chipped on every single nail in one day! I have never ever had this problem. But I would feel terrible to return something when 80% of the proceeds go to charity so I will not return it. I will give it to a friend. I can't believe this. I usually only use one color Sally Hansen's diamond 220 champagne toast and it lasts for 7 days. It only costs $4.75!

Super Contributor

Re: The Super Saturday Perfect Formula nails kit is terrible, but I can't send it back because its charity!

Return the kit, and make a cash donation to the fund. Problem solved.

Respected Contributor

Re: The Super Saturday Perfect Formula nails kit is terrible, but I can't send it back because its charity!

I agree.

My manicure bubbled. I have used that Manicure Booster in the past and didn't have a problem.....but I always used it with different brand polishes.

I'm very disappointed with it.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Respected Contributor

That is why I no longer order on charity days. I ordered last year and was disappointed. I tossed it and just wont do that again. I didnt send it back because the proceeds were for charity. I know that is disappointing.
Honored Contributor

It is terrible so your giving it to a friend?
Esteemed Contributor

Mine were terrible also. Went on gloppy and then chipped. Never again.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Valued Contributor

That stinks, dperry! I was eyeing that kit on Super Saturday. Even had it in my cart for a while. Ended up getting the Lipstick Queen pot (really don't like it at all) and the IT palette (hasn't arrived yet). I feel the same way about the Lipstick Queen product--I can't return it--it was a purchase made for a good cause. Plus, it was not expensive. However, I felt this way about the set of two IT Eyeliners that I purchased during the CEW event. Not expensive, but I really, really don't like the product. Not a smooth application like it's touted to be, and that's what I was looking for. I now consider both purchases donations to two excellent causes!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} But it would be a win-win had both of these purchases been usable for me.

Honored Contributor

On 8/4/2014 ennui_too said:

I agree!

Honored Contributor

Don't feel terrible about returning a product, return it and make your own donation.

. I feel that these buy for a charity things are somewhat (I don't want to say sketchy), but when I want to donate to something I will send my money directly. It is your money and you get to use it your way

Trusted Contributor

On 8/4/2014 ennui_too said:

Agree.