Respected Contributor
I like the bag and the goodies this year! Anyone else picking this up?
Respected Contributor

Re: The Body Shop tote is up!

Will this also be available at the store on Friday? I really like the body shop products but would rather order this at the store and not online.

I will have to call them today to see if this will be available in the store on Friday.

Respected Contributor

It's usually in store and online for Black Friday. I usually shop online to avoid the mall.
Respected Contributor

On 11/25/2014 makeup addict said: It's usually in store and online for Black Friday. I usually shop online to avoid the mall.

I don't always shop on Black Friday either but since I can this year I do expect that I will. Many years I have to work on Black Friday so can't do any shopping on that day until late in the evening after I get home.

Respected Contributor

Be sure to check out their 15.00 Festive Gifts (sets), they are really nice and would make nice stocking stuffers, they have free s&h on them.

Since I dont have any stockings to fill I am going to get a couple sets for the gift drawer and one for me! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Respected Contributor

On 11/25/2014 SeaGal said:

Be sure to check out their 15.00 Festive Gifts (sets), they are really nice and would make nice stocking stuffers, they have free s&h on them.

Since I dont have any stockings to fill I am going to get a couple sets for the gift drawer and one for me! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Thanks for the suggestion. I am thankful this year that I don't have to work. Many years I am required to work the day after Thanksgiving but not this year.