Esteemed Contributor

@Tennessee Vol @Suebdoo

Did you see the message?

Trusted Contributor

@rochelleS I asked about the 30 day....could it be ship date or delivery date.  She said it's the day the price was offered.  that makes sense , so it's a solid date,  since the other two could really vary.

I'm only here for a minute right now, but back in a few hours probably.

Esteemed Contributor

@Suebdoo

I'll look for you later or tomorrow if I miss you.

Trusted Contributor

@rochelleS @Tennessee Vol I'm here for a little bit!😀

Trusted Contributor

@rochelleS:not sure if you saw this yesterday.....hope things are going better😀  Will be here on and off today.

Esteemed Contributor

@Suebdoo @Tennessee Vol

I've been in a slow motion heavy emotionally laden, sleepless drudge. This has really bothered me. I believe I've had a breakthrough today. 

Suddenly it dawned on me that I feel like I did when I had to pay for my husband's funeral. Oh, that was hard. The reality of the current mess has evoked those old feelings. Ok, now to move on to put a constructive spin on this....I'm working on it, girls, truly.♡♡♡

Trusted Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@Suebdoo @Tennessee Vol

I've been in a slow motion heavy emotionally laden, sleepless drudge. This has really bothered me. I believe I've had a breakthrough today. 

Suddenly it dawned on me that I feel like I did when I had to pay for my husband's funeral. Oh, that was hard. The reality of the current mess has evoked those old feelings. Ok, now to move on to put a constructive spin on this....I'm working on it, girls, truly.♡♡♡

@rochelleS'awwww I am so so sorry!  Hugggs.  I knew it has to involve family and to me that compounds what is already a heart heavy feeling.  My problem with a sister now is that she is offering zero emotional support.  That hurts.  My wonderful shrink reminds me that that person has to live with themself, not me.  Once I can understand that fully, I think I can move on.  It's just hard.  I'm relieved that you have gotten to the starting line with this thinking😀

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Thank you rochelleS

[ Edited ]

A little lol and a shake of my head @Suebdoo. What do "they" say ...you can't get blood out of a stone, or is it a tree or a turnip, ha. Whatever. Why do we continue to act like a ham sandwich (my words, Not You ) and continually try to evoke an emotional response from those who won't or can't? I know the answer, we project how WE would respond, expecting, hoping sometimes praying for that person to show some empathy. Show some heart. Have a heart. Ain't going to happen. For a zillion reasons. None of which truly have anything to do with us, even though it feels like it does. What's the definition of insanity...doing the same thing over and over and over again expecting a different result or reaction. Call me nuts, been there done that. It's a sad and painful lesson. Would you drive into a tornado? No, then don't engage. Gotta stay away from that toxic stuff. Listen to your gut, I always say. It never lies! 

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@Suebdoo @Tennessee Vol

@rochelleS I am so sorry that you are going through things that are weighing on you so heavily. I can't imagine all of the loss that you are feeling and have felt. I understand the loss of a mother but still have my husband to rely on. I hope the friends that you have here on the forum give you some comfort. You are a special person and I'm glad that I have made your acquaintance.

Sending (((hugs))) your way. Take care my friend!

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Trusted Contributor

@rochelleS you just said it perfectly!!😘. It eats me up....my mom gets more upset about me being upset, than the lack of empathy from my sister.  I'm just not going to get worked up.  I was told that just because they are related, doesn't mean you have to like them.  I agree.....The tornado isn't an appealing venture.  No need to waste time having some one in your head, who you realize you don't even like.

Sorry about that being jumbled...was just typing as I thought of something!  LOL