Frequent Contributor
Haven’t noticed the Tatcha inventory increasing lately, & no tsv’s ...... is it being phased out? Hope not!
Esteemed Contributor

Wasn't the company sold a bit ago?  If so, the contract may be changing.

Honored Contributor

@Diggerdan wrote:
Haven’t noticed the Tatcha inventory increasing lately, & no tsv’s ...... is it being phased out? Hope not!

@Diggerdan   Tacha may not be the "flavor of the day". When a new beauty/skincare line begins to sell better, the others are left behind.  I'm sure they have a website and most offer free shipping and samples.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus   I could be really wrong about this, but my sense is that the women who buy lots of make-up move quickly from brand to brand for many of the products they use, and there's a good percentage of profit for the sellers in getting new in front of that audience.  

Honored Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

@Shanus   I could be really wrong about this, but my sense is that the women who buy lots of make-up move quickly from brand to brand for many of the products they use, and there's a good percentage of profit for the sellers in getting new in front of that audience.  

@millieshops   That's so true. Many see new skincare or makeup as the next shiny thing. Few stay with a skincare item long enough to give it a chance. I think there's more money wasted, by consumers, on trying the next new thing than on clothing or other items purchased. Vendors count on that and especially skincare lines are busy coming out with new products and flooding the market. It's confusing and not necessarily better than what you're already using. 

Honored Contributor

@Diggerdan  - there is a Tatcha TSV coming up on the 15th of June. 

Honored Contributor

Tatcha reigns superior in my eyes! Always will.  Might not always be able to afford it but as long as I can I'll be buying their products.  Google search says Unilever bought Tatcha in 2019.  Only a $3 savings on eBay from a seller with 2353 sales and 100% positive feedback for the Rice Wash I'm almost out of.  Might was well buy from Sephora and accumulate points.

Honored Contributor

@JudyL 

Do you know what it's going to be?  I use the Rice Wash and Polishing Powder.  I still have plenty of the makeup cleansing oil.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@JudyL 

Do you know what it's going to be?  I use the Rice Wash and Polishing Powder.  I still have plenty of the makeup cleansing oil.

@monicakm no I don't.  Just saw it listed on the Today's Special Value list for June that there was a TSV on 6/15.  

Honored Contributor

Thanks, I've got it saved to my calendar.