Respected Contributor

Tatcha rice enzyme, new formula vs old .

Does any one have an opinion about the old formula vs the improved version. How have you noticed a difference if any ?

Respected Contributor

Re: Tatcha rice enzyme, new formula vs old .

@MW in IowaI use the Rice Polish too in gentle I wasn't aware there was an improved formulation. I only started to use it 6 months or so ago so I really can't judge. It will be a staple of mine & it lasts a long time so worth the cost as you need so little.

Respected Contributor

A few months ago Vicki said it was a new improved formula , but really never said what the difference was ? I have the old version and can,t say i love it.

Respected Contributor

I remember this being discussed a while back.  If you read the ingredient listing , which I did at the time, the better ingredients start the list on the old formula.   Sorry I don’t have the specifics right now.  All I know is that when I did the comparison, I stocked up on the original formula, which I love and use several times a week.  

See if you can find the post from last year.   It’s very helpful.  

Respected Contributor

Thanks for your response , i guess if they reformulate something for a reason ,you'd think they would have said how it was better. I know they are different , but i think i like Josies powder better.

Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

Thanks for your response , i guess if they reformulate something for a reason ,you'd think they would have said how it was better. I know they are different , but i think i like Josies powder better.

I like Josie's powder better as well.