Trusted Contributor
Super important question: how do I use the Essence and silk canvas? I was gifted these items from a very loving family member yesterday. I tried to use the canvas this morning before church and was very frustrated. It was like applying foundation on top of peanut butter 😄. I also applied only a slight bit on my eyelids and underneath my eyes-same result.
Can y'all instruct me on how to use both? Thank you very much 🤟
Esteemed Contributor

@Midmod 

I responded to your question in the other Tatcha thread.

I hope it helps!

Trusted Contributor
Yes, now I see. But I still have a question
Esteemed Contributor

@Midmod 

I did find your question in the other thread, and responded.

But, perhaps you could ask the Tatcha people regarding the best use of the silk canvas. In this case, I really am not sure if it is meant to be put on a dry or a damp face. 

In any event, after you use Essence, then apply any treatment and your moisturizer. But since I don't use foundation, I don't use any kind of primer.

The reason I got the silk canvas was because it came with a moisturizer that I wanted to try. I rarely use the canvas, and I explained that in the other post.

Respected Contributor

From my understanding using an Essence is that you also want your skin moist to better absorb your other serums. I don't use Tatcha's but with my brand I put a few drops in my hand. Then apply to my face and immediately follow with my serums. You could reach out to Tatcha to see what their recommendations are.