Highlighted
Contributor

I can’t figure out how to open Tatcha’s Pearl underlight & eye treatment. No direction how to do it. The compotentis a round,ball in purple with a medallion on the line where it should open.

any help would be appreciated.

Babe3

Frequent Contributor

Just screw the top off.  It's just like a jar.

Trusted Contributor

@Babe3 Like any other jar, you unscrew it.  Here is the video presentation:

https://www.qvc.com/TATCHA-The-Pearl-Tinted-Eye-Treatment-Auto-Delivery.product.A344360.html?sc=SRCH

Trusted Contributor

@Babe3 Let us know how you like it.  I am on waitlist.

Valued Contributor
Ha, thanks for posting this. I got mine today and kept pressing on the medallion thinking it was a latch or similar. Will give it a try tomorrow.
Respected Contributor

Really love this product.   Vicki was right, less is more.  You need a very soft touch with his one and do not overdo the application.  I have a feeling this was last a while.

Deb

Trusted Contributor

@SFGIANTSGIRL wrote:

Really love this product.   Vicki was right, less is more.  You need a very soft touch with his one and do not overdo the application.  I have a feeling this was last a while.

Deb

What shade did you order and do you feel they are very forgiving?  I'm going on waitlist for the medium shade.  I think it actually looked a little too light on Shawn so hoping it will be perfect for me.  

Trusted Contributor

Hmmm...maybe ill order directly from Tatcha.  It is only one dollar more since Tatcha offers free shipping, and comes for a free deluxe sample of the Camilla oil.  No waitlist there...Have anyone ordered directly from Tatcha and had experience returning items?  Easy returns if product does not work for me is the only reason I'd stay on waitlist here versus buying direct.  

Respected Contributor

@Mrsq2022 wrote:

Hmmm...maybe ill order directly from Tatcha.  It is only one dollar more since Tatcha offers free shipping, and comes for a free deluxe sample of the Camilla oil.  No waitlist there...Have anyone ordered directly from Tatcha and had experience returning items?  Easy returns if product does not work for me is the only reason I'd stay on waitlist here versus buying direct.  

Order direct all the time.  Great customer service, love the samples and they have my favorite lipsticks.  Q is great for their EP and TSV's and also when you get something at a Q good price and can lock it in for future shipments, it's awesome. Both work for me.

Deb

Respected Contributor

@Mrsq2022 wrote:

@SFGIANTSGIRL wrote:

Deb

What shade did you order and do you feel they are very forgiving?  I'm going on waitlist for the medium shade.  I think it actually looked a little too light on Shawn so hoping it will be perfect for me.  

I got the med and I tan pretty well. I am part Japanese.  The secret is in the application.  I think the med would have been fine for Shawn once she got past the learning curve.  I am sue with the studio lighting, it is hard for her to see what we see through the TV.  For this, they are not kidding less is more.  The first time I put it on, i scared myself, lol.  By time 3, I know what i am doing Smiley Happy

Deb