Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

I am registered on the Tatcha website and see some great deals. They now have travel sizes which are generous.

Respected Contributor

I don't see any deals at all - do you have to be on facebook to get these? I do get their e-mails.

Frequent Contributor

No, this has nothing to do with Facebook. I just registered on their website. There is an option to do this. I got this information about the travel sizes in one of their emails. Any new information or offers come in emails.

Super Contributor
On 9/21/2014 JML said:

No, this has nothing to do with Facebook. I just registered on their website. There is an option to do this. I got this information about the travel sizes in one of their emails. Any new information or offers come in emails.

I love this product my skin looks great... I travel quite a bit

and would not like to lose the clensers to the TSA

I will go on the site and buy the travel sizes....

Trusted Contributor

I love the Tatcha Brightening Serum but the full size is $185.00. Somehow spending $39.00 does not seen quite as bad.

Trusted Contributor

I visited her website and found prices so high I couldn't afford a sample. No good prices, no travel kit except the packets of powder exfoliant.

Trusted Contributor

I found the travel sizes and that is what I will be trying. A two week supply of the rice powder for $15 is worth it for me to try and $12 for the cleansing oil.