Super Contributor

Any word on the Tatcha TSV on the 15th? 

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't know that their was a Tatcha TSV. thanks for the heads up @soxfan  I will be waiting to see. 

Frequent Contributor

I would like to know too since they are starting their 20% sale tomorrow.  I don't know if I should wait for the TSV or just order from them.

Respected Contributor

@sunshinestory   If you're lucky,  you'll find out about the TSV when the 20% sale is still running.  QVC normally has the best deals when they feature beauty as a TSV,  but you have to hope they have what you are looking for.  If there is something very specific that you want and you don't find out about the TSV before the 20% is up,  then you probably should just place your order directly with Tatcha. 

Esteemed Contributor

I AM GUESSING THAT THE NEW ESSENCE THAT THEY RE-FORMULATED AND PUT IN A GLASS BOTTLE WILL BE PART OF IT.

IT HAS BEEN ALL OVER THEIR SOCIAL MEDIA SITES.

WE SHOULD KNOW FAIRLY SOON!

HOPE IT IS SOMETHING GOOD AT A GREAT PRICE POINT!

Super Contributor

I am looking forward to this also.  Running out of the water cream.  Wish they had a kit with the neck cream and water cream.  

Super Contributor

@godi me too!  I love Tatcha & had no idea.  It's always hard for me to pass up the Tatcha TSVs & hope it's new things.  

Occasional Contributor
Anyone know the real reason why the Tatcha TSV, Dewy Facial moisturizer, Dewy Moisture Stick, Gold Lip Balm, is being delayed for the third time?
They said, it is the lack of products from Tatcha, but the products are available individually.