Occasional Contributor

Ordered the Tatcha TSV and today 4 days later I get an email saying this item is out of stock. How can that be, just yesterday it was still available on this website for the regular price.   I,m ******, that's so not right.   Has this happened to anyone else?

Respected Contributor

@MALA  That is not right.  If you placed an order 4 days ago, they cannot tell you now it is out of stock.  You need to contact customer service.

Respected Contributor

That is so not right.

Trusted Contributor

@MALA You must be mistaken.

Occasional Contributor

No I am not mistaken.

Honored Contributor

@MALA

Please email QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and they will help you.

Occasional Contributor

Thank you I just did. Let's see how long before I get a reply.

Valued Contributor

@MALA wrote:

Ordered the Tatcha TSV and today 4 days later I get an email saying this item is out of stock. How can that be, just yesterday it was still available on this website for the regular price.   I,m ******, that's so not right.   Has this happened to anyone else?

Strange — didn’t they offer to put you on a Waitlist?

Honored Contributor

I've had two different cosmetic orders where they shipped the items but I never did get them.  I got a credit, but they could not provide a replacement item in both cases.  Both were items I considered a good value and really wanted them.

Trusted Contributor

Just checked mine and it is somewhere in a place starting with an H.  Your situation has happened to me many times with Tatcha-remember the Christmas special kit offers-WEN, Mally and others.  I think that they oversell and then the customer is left on the short end.  About half the time I do not even get a notification. It just shows up cancelled and I don't know it unless I check my order status.  I do not think this is an okay busiess practice.  It happens too often, also.  You are correct, it was showing up as available.just the last few days.  Good luck. I truly know how disappointing it is for this to happen.