Respected Contributor

Anyone have an idea what the TSV will be?  I checked the Insider and there is no preview that i see.  I was going to order the silk cream today but will wait to see what is on the table for next friday.

Trusted Contributor

Wish I knew. I haven't heard anything about the TSV.  I hope it's some of their new products. 

Respected Contributor

I am interested also , usually we get a clue on most TSV's by now.

Regular Contributor
Respected Contributor

We have some great detectives on this board. I was hoping for the essence to be included. Can't have everything. Anyone try the essense ? I t had great reviews although pricey.

Respected Contributor

@MW in Iowa I have the Essence & love it. The ingred's help promote cell turnover, Its a great hydrator & very smoothing on the skin & for all skin types. It does make other products I use penetrate deeper. I was lucky enough to find 2 travel size kits including the essence at TJ Maxx for 29.99...I think it was overstocked because the silk cream in that kit was discontinued & replaced with a similar cream that many do not like on this forum. I never tried the face cream before but did in the kit & it is fantastic.

Respected Contributor

Re: Tatcha TSV June 2

[ Edited ]

I love The Silk Cream.  Very concerned about the new one not working for me.  Living off two travel sizes,  Dont know why they changed a good thing.  

Honored Contributor

The only Tatcha product I've ever tried was the memory serum concentrate.  It was included in a favorites kit I ordered.  I'm not sure it did anything for my skin and it caused me breakouts. 

Super Contributor

Have any of you tried any of the Tatcha lipsticks?

They're crazy expensive, IMHO, but the colors look gorgeous.

Respected Contributor

@RipleyGirl no I haven't...The products I love & will continue to purchase are The Camilla Cleansing OIl...Rice encyme powder & The Essence. The 2 discovery travel kits that I got a deal on... contain the cleansing oil....the original silk cream...the essence & the lumnious hyrating firming serum..