Honored Contributor

Has anyone here used the Tatcha Rice Polish in any of the varieties?  How did/do you like it?  Did it give you the results you were looking for?

Thanks

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Tatcha Rice Polish

[ Edited ]

I liked it ok truly it is no different than other scrubs.  To me the Dermalogica daily superfoliant is better. 

Honored Contributor

I have tried three of the rice polishes over the years and like them. They leave my skin feeling really good. I have started to use the Lancer Polish recently, leaving behind the Tatcha brand for exfoliants for at least 30 days to see if I prefer Lancer over Tatcha.

Overall, I find Tatcha to be a better than average company with products that are very, very good. That says a lot because I am basically a Perricone consumer for several years.

Valued Contributor

The first Tatcha powder I tried was the original white one, and I didn't really care for it. I currently use the mild purple one and I really like the results.

I tried Lancer when it first appeared and felt it was just ordinary.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm  -    I have used the original. I lived in Japan and used a rice powder cleanser for the first time there. Back home I found a nice one from Fresh - now discontinued. I tried another brand and didn't like it. Tatcha is OK, but nothing like the Fresh one from years ago. I do use it periodically, but I use it with lots of water. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I used to use the Calming (the formula for sensitive skin).  I stopped, though, because if any gets into the eyes, even a miniscule bit it burns like crazy.  I switched to Josie Maran Cleansing powder.  I find that it is as gentle, but has never burned my eyes).

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

Thank you ladies.  I am so pleased with the Tatcha rice wash and moisturizer that I want to explore other products in their line.  When I can, I also like to use products from the same line so I ordered the rice polish (classic). 

Valued Contributor

@monicakm  I also love the Tatcha serum stick (in the purple tube)  for every day and the silk canvas pre makeup balm for when I wear makeup. 

Valued Contributor

I have used the one for oily skin and it works great. I do not use it daily as I think that this is too much exfoliation for my skin. Two to three times per a week is good enough. 

Respected Contributor

I have the white one and the purple one. Both very good but you can probably find cheaper dupes out there. When I run out, I will do so myself.