Trusted Contributor

@monicakm  You use this, right?  If you haven't seen this already, it's a true BOGO, good until end of today 9/7. A463059 

Honored Contributor

@decaf wrote:

@monicakm  You use this, right?  If you haven't seen this already, it's a true BOGO, good until end of today 9/7. A463059 

THANKS so much!  I have the indigo and it's the only thing like this I have ever been able to use on sensitive skin of mine.  I was tempted to try another but scared to! Woman EmbarassedWoman Wink

@decaf 

Honored Contributor

Excellent product!

Trusted Contributor

@Sooner  Thanks, I forgot to mention all the varieties are included in the BOGO. I guess Indigo is the clean, fragrance free version for sensitive skin.

I'm not sure if you can post a link for a QVC product, so I didn't dare do it!

Honored Contributor

@decaf wrote:

@Sooner  Thanks, I forgot to mention all the varieties are included in the BOGO. I guess Indigo is the clean, fragrance free version for sensitive skin.

I'm not sure if you can post a link for a QVC product, so I didn't dare do it!

@decaf What is your favorite and what is your experience with them? 

Trusted Contributor

@Sooner  Truth be told, I haven't used it, but I knew Monica is a huge fan.  Right now, for the last six or eight months, I'm having terrible skin problems on my face and I'm under the care of a dermatologist. I never had acne in my life and now I'm constantly getting pimples and I have eczema on my jawline. The derm told me no exfoliation.

Honored Contributor

@decaf 

Yes, I do use it but in the purple jar (gentle formula).  I'm almost out too.  Thanks!  I'll look and see if it's available in the gentle formula.

Honored Contributor

@decaf 

Did your Dr mention what kind of exfoliation to stay away from?  This is not a physical exfoliant.  It starts out kind of grainy but you're to rub it between your hands till it loses the graininess and lathers.  After I used it on my face, I rub it into the back of my hands (everything I use on my face goes on my hands).

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm  She didn't specify what type actually.  She also told me to stop all acids such as lactic and glycolic. About 6 months ago my skin completely changed from problem free to a mess, for no reason she or I can determine. It's so frustrating.

Honored Contributor

@decaf 

Ordered!  Thanks so much for the heads up Smiley Happy  As long as this lasts I should be good for a LONG time!