Trusted Contributor

I know Tatcha is expensive but for the people who do buy it they have a Beauty IQ steal on the camellia oil and rice enzyme. It's almost like a buy one get one. You can get two bottles of camellia oil for $58 and one is regularly $48. Also the rice enzyme is two for $65 an one is usually $65. There is easy pay as well. I know alot of people use other brands and I'm sure they are just as good but I'm just putting this out there for Tatcha users. Thank you. 

Esteemed Contributor

@KCDiva, thanks!  I do use the oil.

Super Contributor

Thank you. I do use both products and just ordered.

Trusted Contributor

Good I'm glad you ladies got some Tatcha. It really is a good deal. Almost like half price. Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

Thanks @KCDiva! Even though I taught in Japan for 3 years and I view Vicky's "story" about the book with a skeptical eye, I like the rice powder. I used to use one from Fresh, until they discontinued it. This is close to it, and it feels good on my face. I, too, met a Geisha in Kyoto, and she used Estee Lauder products! Smiley Wink

Highlighted
Super Contributor

lol. that is so funny that the geisha uses Estee lauder! some of these vendor stories are so entertaining!

Occasional Visitor

Tatcha

please brings the cleansing" and the enzyme powder back with the two ex's containers in one deal before I could get home to buy them please I could only put the tall bottle on waitlist..just devastated ..mIght know get a life but w my skin I know it will work for me plus want to get two sets each if it comes back that deal..crossing my finger

PLEASE BRING THEM Back with two for one deal PLEASE!