Valued Contributor

I wish the Tassi hair holders would come back.  I have used other ones offered by QVC but the Tassi is the only one that doesn't mess up your hair or flatten it.  I know you could probably find them somewhere on the internet, but QVC always had a better value and more colors.  The last ones I ordered from QVC are still going after years, but everything needs to be refreshed after a while!  

Respected Contributor

I agree. Those were the type of items that use to be fun to discover at QVC. The Tassi never squishes your hair and washes nicely.

Respected Contributor

I too love the Tassi.  I have fine hair and the tassi holds my hair without flattening it and creating waves.  The big head band types of holders just make my hair weird.  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

OK, new to me, what's a tassi?

Respected Contributor

The tassi is a wide gathered head band that you put over your head and then pull up and it holds your hair loosely between the two elastic bands (it's not flat and tight like the wide head bands).   The material is gathered only at the two elastic bands.    It doesn't flatten your hair and holds it securely off your face.  I stocked up on them when they were available (and when I found at TJMaxx).  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.