Frequent Contributor

Tarte Concealer and Foundation Questions

For those of you that use Tarte, is the medium shade in the concealer lighter than the medium shade in the amazonian clay foundation? Also does the foundation oxidize and turn darker after applying? I bought a kit a while back and got the medium concealer. It covers well but is just a bit too dark and yellow. If it wasn't so yellow it would be a good match for foundation though. So I am wondering how the shades of the concealer and foundation compare.

Although the last thing I need is another foundation that doesn't match, I really like the texture of the concealer, more than any other concealer I have tried. I have recently given up on foundation since they are either too dark, too yellow, too light, too drying or too short lasting. I have just been using a primer and an ok concealer and am anxious to get the TSV with the light concealer and really would like to know more about the foundation. I may have to take a trip to Ulta but don't want to waste my time if the foundation and concealer have nothing in common.

Thanks in advance!