Respected Contributor

Re: Tarte 3 in 1 Holiday Gift TSVS

Search musings site, she has pics. Smiley Happy
Regular Contributor

Are the eye shadows different then last years TSV?

That is my big worry that we will get the same shadows.

Also one of my lipsurgences broke on me as well.

Super Contributor

I'm not sure what colors where in last years TSV, but the eye shadow shades in the NEW TSV Sweet Indulgences are:

Pinky Promise

You Look Mauve Less

Pampered Pink

Show Plum Love

Taupe of the World

Just Malt Away

Dare to be Gold

Wind Down Brown

Vanilla Candles

Hazelnut Bon Bons

Bronze Cuff

Espresso Yourself

Coming up Roses

Champagne Bubble Bath

Feeling Grey-T

Cinnamon Latte

{#emotions_dlg.wub} They sure sound pretty. I'm about to cave on this one OR maybe the set at Ulta.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the review. I ordered mine today. I love this mascara so the rest of the kit is a bonus for me as the mascaras are $30 +shipping. I also like the blush, shadows and lip surgence, so this works for me. I really use the tarte kits and these colors look very pretty.
If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Contributor

One of the 2 lip cremes called ""Wonder"" was in last year's Tarte Christmas TSV (the one with the 3 boxes). I still got this TSV though. Just ordered it as it is still an amazing deal and I will look forward to April's shipment.

Contributor

I just received this, I didn't need the eye shadows, or blush, or lip stuff, just wanted the mascara. It is a great buy. I do love Tarte blushes, so I know I will use them. My DD took half of everything in the TSV, so I guess I'll keep it. The shadows look like they are repeats with different names, I usually don't even bother with eye shadow, but my daughter does. The liners don't seem to be waterproof, so I probably won't bother with those, but the mascara is the best IMO and the lip stuff is very pretty.
Super Contributor

My update: the liners aren't great. They are def not the clay liners of the past. Harder and little color payoff Smiley Sad. Everything else is amazing and I don't really need more liners so I'm ok with that.
Occasional Contributor

I just bought the Oui Oui Go set at Sephora during the VIB sale. But I wish I had seen t his set first because it seems like a much better value. Although QVC's ridiculous shipping and handling charges make me rethink a lot of purchases.