Super Contributor

Has anyone used  tan lux on hsn. 

tia

Frequent Contributor

Hi! Great Day! Sephora has great reviews on this tanning product.  I have only tried the HSN Tan Towels.  Just used this product today.  Good luck!

Respected Contributor

@monks@BN MI  ~ I have not tried Tan Lux, but have been using tan towels for years.  They are easy peasy, not messy, minimal odor, and produce a beautiful, natural looking tan.  It lasts about 5 days!  HSN offers great Tan Towel packages and prices.  The large towel does your whole body! 🙆🏻

Respected Contributor

I have not tried these.......for years I have used Rodan & Fields sunless tan! I searched forever to find a product that did not turn me orange and didn't smell funky......this product has met all my requirements for a safe tan!

Esteemed Contributor

I hate the self tanner smell when the fake tan is developing. Tan Towels are the only ones I’ve ever liked but even they can go bad if they are old. 

Honored Contributor

I've been a TanTowel user for a long time. This year I decided to try something new. So I bought a can of that Mine Tan mousse that seems to get a lot of raves on this forum. I put it on last week and I have to admit it looks dang good...very natural and it doesn't feel drying on my skin. The tan lasted for a long time, too. Didn't seem fade very fast at all. 

Respected Contributor

have used Tan Luxe;   One bottle for face and one for body.    I take a small empty jar and add in my lotion and then the drops, mix and apply.  i noticed no off  odor with Tan luxe.

Super Contributor

Have used tan towels for years.  jut looking to try something new

thanks everyone

Respected Contributor

I tried it. Smelled like all the others after while and was very orange. Same results for my mom who’s a different skin tone than I. Both orange 🍊 

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I've been a TanTowel user for a long time. This year I decided to try something new. So I bought a can of that Mine Tan mousse that seems to get a lot of raves on this forum. I put it on last week and I have to admit it looks dang good...very natural and it doesn't feel drying on my skin. The tan lasted for a long time, too. Didn't seem fade very fast at all. 

My search is over for a tanning product since I found Mine Tan a few years ago. I like that they offer many varieties depending upon the your skin type and the color that you wish to achieve. As you mention @SilleeMee  it lasts longer than any other tanning product.