Super Contributor

Hi everyone, just wanted to let everyone know I need to take a break from the forums.  I have become such a procrastinator in getting all things done. It is so easy to watch tv, come on the forums (which I enjoy so much), or take a nap on days off.  LOL.  I need to get some better order and discipline to my life. Hope you all stay safe and well this winter.  Hope to be back on the boards by Spring.

Terry

Honored Contributor

@TerryNJ Terry!  I admire you for working to make positive changes!  You can do it!  Life will get better when you deal with things and get organized!  I hear you and congratulate you!

Respected Contributor

@TerryNJ   Hopefully, you won't see this post but I fully support your actions. I have to "unplug" periodically ~ it helps.  Good luck and Godspeed...

Trusted Contributor

Re: Taking a break

[ Edited ]

@TerryNJ 

I hear you. I take breaks from time to time. I was thinking I need to take a mini one soon. This is the only "social media" type thing I do participate in and at times even just this can be a huge time suck....

Enjoy your time off and hopefully you're able to get your much needed things done! Smiley Happy

"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals" -Immanuel Kant

"Once you have had a wonderful Dog, a life without one, is a life diminished"-Dean Koontz
Respected Contributor

See you in the spring.

Honored Contributor

@TerryNJ Hi Terry! I get it!!! I hope you accomplish everything you have set out to do. I unplug from the forums, well actually I unplug from my computer every weekend and on all vacations!!! It's not much, but it does help!

"See you in the Spring"!

Honored Contributor

@TerryNJ 

Good for you.  I've been slowly weaning myself from as much screen time as well.  

Honored Contributor

Good luck!  I hope you can re-program yourself for the new year!  With winter and the cold and snow, I always get more lazy than usual and don't really care if I get much done!  My motto these days is - Always put off for tomorrow what you don't feel like doing today! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 

Always put off for tomorrow what you don't feel like doing today! 

That is exactly what I did today Smiley Sad  It's my dogs' fault!  I went into my bedroom to plug my phone in and both dogs jumped up on the bed and said, "come on mom! Let's just go back to bed and you can rub our bellies".  Who am I to argue with two big dogs?

Honored Contributor

@monicakm 

Exactly!  They knew the right thing to do!  Enjoy!!!! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin