Honored Contributor

When I begin seeing beauty products being sold BOGO or in sets of 6, like Mally’s mascaras, it’s usually not long before it’s discontinued and the next best thing comes out. 

The same seems to happen when they offer supersizes of items in kits w/ extras that didn’t sell well. It won’t be long until we’ll never see it again. 

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is baiting.

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity   I saw a recent IT show selling 2 jars of that anti-redness cream for the price of one. That hasn’t been on air for quite awhile. 

Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

When I begin seeing beauty products being sold BOGO or in sets of 6, like Mally’s mascaras, it’s usually not long before it’s discontinued and the next best thing comes out. 

The same seems to happen when they offer supersizes of items in kits w/ extras that didn’t sell well. It won’t be long until we’ll never see it again. 

Mally has been selling her mascara in a set of six for probably over 10 years now. I buy duos on QVC all the time for the BOGO and most of them are not things that have been or are about to be discontinued.

Respected Contributor

I thought they only do this with very popular stuff so it moves. Who knows.