Super Contributor
I purchased the body scrub ( vanilla bean) I believe and it’s a light scent, tolerable for me. From the TSV I got the unscented, glad I did since I don’t want the fragrances to compete with each other or be overpowering.

I used both as soon as I received them and they are both keepers. Happy with my purchases from Josie.
Frequent Contributor
I just received the Vanilla Bean and Peaches and Pears TSV. The vanilla bean is nice and smells like it always has. The Peaches and Pears is disappointing; I don’t pick up any peach or pear and I’m not even sure how to describe it. If anything, it smells a bit like Hawaiian Tropic suntan lotion. It’s certainly not the juicy peach/pear I was hoping for. Think I might return it and try her new Topless Tangerine from Sephora.
Esteemed Contributor

I use to stick with the unscented but last time I ordered the vanilla bean which I really like, however this go round I ordered and received the vanilla raspberry but have not opened it yet.  

I was wondering if you can change scents on the auto-delivery plan.  

Frequent Contributor
@Luvitorleaveit1 When the TSV product page was still up someone asked the question about switching scents on AD and a customer service rep replied “no”.
Respected Contributor

@CoffeeTalk wrote:
@Luvitorleaveit1When the TSV product page was still up someone asked the question about switching scents on AD and a customer service rep replied “no”.

I hate it when they remove the page.  I was anxious to read the reviews but no one can leave a review without the page being available.

Esteemed Contributor

It doesn't make sense that they remove the page!

I opened the raspberry/vanilla and yes the raspberry is very prominent over the vanilla but actually not too bad but I wouldn't want this scent again.  I will ask customer service if my auto-ship can be changed otherwise I will cancel the auto-ship.