Honored Contributor

Please join me on QVC during the Friday Night Beauty program as I re-launch our beloved TOVA Signature Eau de Parfum in her new "dress" of a stunning bottle, updated packaging and more!

TOVA- via facebook 7/17/18

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
New Contributor

It's available right now to buy, Tova Signature!

Valued Contributor

No thanks.  I'm done believing that the real deal original Tova is back.  I will no longer waste my  money buying something I keep and very disappointed in or lose money by sending things back.

New Contributor

I just checked on it again and it's at least shown in a new bottle and on Waitlist now.  It's so frustrating.  I've been wearing Tova Signature since the first year she appeared on QVC.  For the past couple of years, I've had to buy it from her own website, but even that doesn't have it now.  If you go there, you'll see it says Coming Soon, but that's been on there for over 6 months.

It would be nice if Tova and QVC would be honest about what's up with this product and why it seems so hard to keep it in production.  My guess is that Tova isn't keeping QVC in the loop and that's a shame.

Super Contributor

Although I've posted this on an older thread, I find that Tova Signature Bath Oil is the closest to the Original Tova Signature.  Last year, I purchased two bottles on eBay (these are the 1 oz. frosted glass bottles) for $10 each.  Applied the oil to my pulse points, and it smelled very much like the original version.  And I remember Tova herself saying on air that she used this product as a perfume oil.

Just checked eBay and there are no more Signature Bath Oils, except for the Signature Autumn and Ambre D'Oro versions.  However, there are some Signature ones available at Amazon for $29.50 each (perhaps they found out it smelled like the original, too).

Respected Contributor

@dak wrote:

I just checked on it again and it's at least shown in a new bottle and on Waitlist now.  It's so frustrating.  I've been wearing Tova Signature since the first year she appeared on QVC.  For the past couple of years, I've had to buy it from her own website, but even that doesn't have it now.  If you go there, you'll see it says Coming Soon, but that's been on there for over 6 months.

It would be nice if Tova and QVC would be honest about what's up with this product and why it seems so hard to keep it in production.  My guess is that Tova isn't keeping QVC in the loop and that's a shame.

I agree. Tovas products are becoming harder and harder to find. Why are the so many issues with production?  Maybe she isnt budgetting properly. No business should allow their product to be out of stock for months.

Respected Contributor

Tova said she'll be back, with Signature and other goodies in January. That's almost here.

Honored Contributor

@GAC65 wrote:

I was just told on live chat that QVC does not know when or IF Tova will ever be returning!!!!!!!!

Another re-launch of a re-launch? I am so tired of hearing this. The only thing different is usually the bottle. The original is gone so please stop telling us this is the original Tova Signature. The only originals are in our drawers at home.