Honored Contributor

I believe @GAC65 was referring to her fragrance but I could be wrong. She’s still selling her diamonique designs here and some of her fragrances overseas, as well as, her diamonique.

Super Contributor

To all.......the more I thought about it I now believe who ever answered my chat had know idea what they were saying, as someone suggested probably outsourced customer service....so with that I called the number on Tova’s website and talked to a lovely women who assured me that Tova was still with QVC and the fragrance was coming back in the next few weeks. It was delayed because Tova was working on the new bottle! This makes me very happy as I have enjoyed wearing this scent since the early nineties. :-)

New Contributor

I used Tova's Cactine skin line and it was very good, I wish they would bring it back. Bring back the original line and the cosmetics. Love the fragance line too. Please QVC listen to your customers.  

Respected Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

Good news.  I wish they would bring back her skincare line, mascara (the original formula) and her color cosmetics.

@Daysdee  Her original formula mascara was THE BEST ever!  It lengthened, thickened, and never flaked or gave you racoon eyes.  It was an amazing mascara.  She reintroduced one a few years ago...  sadly,  it was not the same.

Loved her color cosmetics.   I STILL have her "Secret Shade" eyeshadow!!!!!  Such a gorgeous brick color. 

Respected Contributor

I saw Tova on the Diamonique show earlier today.  The very last thing she said was that her perfume is coming back.  She mentioned it briefly earlier in the show, too.  

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Trusted Contributor

@Lady Bella I saw Tova’s Cactine line on her website. 

Valued Contributor

I love listening to her. She has such a sweet way about her . 

cathy from ma

Honored Contributor

I really enjoyed Tova's Body, Mind and Spirit Perfume, it smelled so good, but I did not care for Tova Signature-it was ok. but nothing that I would re-purchase.

I did like Tova Nights as well. I also really liked he Mascara, it reminded me of a Clinique Mascara, but better-no spider lashes with hers, it made your lashes look full and long, but soft to the touch and natural looking..... I would like to see her bring her cosmetic line back! 

Honored Contributor

Why does she keep saying Tova Signature is coming back? Is she finally admitting that what the Q is selling now isn't it?

Respected Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

Why does she keep saying Tova Signature is coming back? Is she finally admitting that what the Q is selling now isn't it?

@Judaline  She is probably saying that because right now,  it is not for sale on QVC.