Valued Contributor

I loved the bath set that TOVA used to have. It had body wash, body spray, and lotion in the set....It was heavenly but she not longer has it on the Q.... waaaaaaa.  Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

loved her body wash and her salt scrub for the shower.

i dont remember a body spray but i would probably love that also.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

She once offered a shower gel in a tube that matched her original fragrance. Lovely stuff but QVC has moved on.

Regular Contributor

I loved Tova when it was really Tova...now it's just a shadow of itself Smiley Sad  I will never get over this!   

Super Contributor

I think the current version of Tova Signature fragrance is very close to the original.  I also love the Velvet Body lotion.  If you want a stronger version of the scent, they have brought back the dry oil spray which is really nice.  I just bought my third bottle of that. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: TOVA.... bath set?

[ Edited ]

Could someone (FireWalkerBarb?) elaborate more on the Tova Dry Oil Spray? I have never used anything like that and would like more information. Is it used like a cologne or a body lotion or what? Is it greasy? Very interesting! I have used Tova for years. but never this formulation. 

Regular Contributor

I would agree..close..but staying power is no where near what it was.   I almsot felt like it got better on you the longer you wore it ..  I'm talking the late 80's when I first started wearing it.

Regular Contributor

firewalkerbarb...I took your advise and ordered the dry oil today...hope I love it.  I do have the oil that has glimmer in it (it's actually a gold color) but I'm always thinking I'm gonig to get it all over my clothes...so I don't use that one often.     thanks for the info on it Smiley Happy