Respected Contributor

I hope I didn't make a mistake buying it, but I figured it could be split into a few little "stocking stuffers."  Thought the Philosophy facial wash and Wen body cream were almost worth the price.  Did any of you purchase it?

Contributor

I purchased it this morning. I was going to order two more for gifts but it sold out. I think its worth the price.

Super Contributor

@coffee drinker  Yes, I got it too. I also thought it would make good stocking stuffers, but somehow I usually end up keeping it all. Thought it was a great deal.

Trusted Contributor

Which box had the WEN cream in it ?  I only see ones with the clansing condtioner.

Trusted Contributor

@CoastalGal wrote:

Which box had the WEN cream in it ?  I only see ones with the clansing condtioner.

The box with the cleansing conditioner is still available.

The box with the WEN body cream and the Tweak'd hair conditioner sold out and cost $25.00. I had it in my Wish List and it's no longer in there.

Esteemed Contributor

@CoastalGal 

The TILI box was offered on the Customer Choice Award show on Saturday evening. It was popular and sold out. I looked at the products featured and it states sold out in a faded coloration. I clicked on the photo and again states sold out and there is no item number listed above the product header. The video is still available though. I just realized there may be an item number on the chryon that you may want to check out and stalk in the event of check order cancelations.

Or perhaps someone here who ordered this will share the item number. This was a great TILI box.