Honored Contributor

Re: THURSDAY BEAUTY P&R 7/19/18

@just bee  Thank you for thinking of me.  I recently purchased the Lemongrass Clarifhing and the volume shampoo so I am set for now.  I am surprised I did not receive an email on it.  Enjoy your weekend!

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1

Looking forward to your feedback on the new shampoo!

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

@just bee  The Lemongrass Clarifying shampoo is wonderful.  It removes buildup and stops itching without harsh detergents.  The Peppermint & Echinacea volume shampoo is also nice.  Adds a little volume to my hair.  I am extremely happy with both and they both smell wonderful.  

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1

I like the lemongrass formula more than I thought I would, but resisted the urge to stock it when our local "natural food" store had it discounted at 35%.

I still want the Pear & Fig shampoo to go with the conditioner I purchased when Acure had their BOGO sale.  It's available again on the site but it's not on sale. Woman Sad

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

@just bee  It seems the Pear/Fig is quite popular but I have not tried it.  I do want to try the Marula & Coconut I believe it is called.  I am fond of quite of few of their products but I did experience a reaction from the day cream with the brightening so I had to stop using.  Other than that, no problems.  I also like that the co. is family owned and I believe give a percentage of their profits to A cure for breast cancer.  

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1

If you see it on sale, pick up the coconut.  The scent is worth it but I still haven't decided if I like what it does for my hair.  Keep in mind that I'm in the high desert so my hair reacts to products one way when it's particularly dry and another when we actually have some humidity.

Honored Contributor

@just bee  I think we just started are own thread!  lol  Have a good night.

kindness is strength