Occasional Contributor

SKINN'S 10TH ANNIVERSARY TONIGHT!

I can't believe Skinn Cosmetics has been at Evine for 10 years already! I can't wait to see what amazing offers they launch tonight! What are you guys all buying?! I'm keeping my eyes open for his non-negotiables Smiley Happy

skinn.PNG

Honored Contributor

Re: SKINN'S 10TH ANNIVERSARY TONIGHT!

@Beautyaddict27 wrote:

I can't believe Skinn Cosmetics has been at Evine for 10 years already! I can't wait to see what amazing offers they launch tonight! What are you guys all buying?! I'm keeping my eyes open for his non-negotiables Smiley Happy

skinn.PNG

@Beautyaddict27- I'm on my way out soon and am going to try hard to get back home so I'm in my jammies and ready to watch when the first show begins.  We're in the Central time zone so that's 9PM here.  I'm drinking a large iced coffee at the moment, hoping that it'll help me stay awake!  DH and I will be gone tomorrow afternoon/evening, but the place we're going to is a 2.5 hr. drive each way so I'm bringing my iPad so I can watch while he drives.  

Super Contributor

I will say I looked at my skin today and that Prep 40 serum really works! Laugh lines and elevens are so much smoother! I have the Prep 40 lotion but I haven't been using it because I think it is giving me mila, so I stopped. Happy shopping!

Honored Contributor

Don't see aything that calls my name--and the prices are the same as they normally are---so much for ann. prices--I have Skinn that I am working on using up. 

Respected Contributor

It's on here right now!

Ok, going to address the elephant in the room. I love Dimitri and some Skinn products, but I have to ask. His hair, what is going on there?

Respected Contributor

@Desi wrote:

It's on here right now!

Ok, going to address the elephant in the room. I love Dimitri and some Skinn products, but I have to ask. His hair, what is going on there?

D. had hair transplant a few months ago and he's growing it out.

He's like me...a work in progress.

Honored Contributor

@Desi wrote:

It's on here right now!

@DesiI think he had extensions put in.  He enjoys different looks perhaps  because he is so creative...sometimes short hair...sometimes long.  Just like women, some men  also enjoy different looks.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the responses gals. I didn't see the first half hour so wasn't sure if he had mentioned it or not. Whatever it is, is looks good because I can't tell what was done.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

What did everyone order? I didnt order this time. Did anyone else think that the prices are getting higher over time?? 

I noticed that even with his big sale they are costly.  One set was a good deal. But the products in blue are quite costly!

The Pep40 looked good but costly too. Maybe I am expecting things to be more affordable lol?!  I need to use what I have now before ordering more  Smiley Happy

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Respected Contributor

I needed the face wipes, and the 3 pack was priced very well,  so I got that and the foot kit.