Honored Contributor

Hi Beauties.   I have been in the hospital for 7 days with the rare type B flu.  First time for me having flu and I don't want it again.  A lot of coughing and difficulty breathing.  I hope all of you are feeling good.

I purchased:

Laura Mercier Almond Coconut Milk body butter.  I love this butter because you only need a small amount and the scent is heavenly.

I have to add that Josie's whipped body butter is very sticky which I did not care for.  It eventually dissipates but the sticky feeling is not what I look forward to.  I may be returning this kit.

Share your purchases and/or reviews and enjoy the upcoming weekend.  Stay Pretty, Beauties.  HeartCat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

Re: THURSDAY BEAUTY P&R 2/22/18

I haven't made any beauty purchases, but wanted to wish you well ~ glad you're home from the hospital : )

Respected Contributor

@Katcat1  I am so sorry that you got the flu. 7 days in the hosptital, that is serious.  I hope that you feel better soon!

I am not making any beauty purchases for a while, since I have way too much.

But I can give a review of the BITE BEAUTY freebie I received from Sephora from January.  I got a sample size set of Bite Beauty Agave Lip BalmLip ScrubMatte Cream Lip Crayon in Glace, and Amuse Bouch Lipstick in CHAI.

This is my first time trying anything from Bite Beauty.  The Lip Balm is very thick and feels very moisturizing.  The lip scrub feels kind of strange, but I have never used a lip scrub before, so I am not sure how it suppose to feel.  Both the lip crayon and lipstick look very nice and feels very nice, too.  Both the lip crayon and the lipstick are very similar in color (a dark rosy nude).  It's very similar in color to my Revlon Rose Velet Lipstick.  It's a very nice free gift. But I don't think I'll pay full price for them.  Because I know that Bite Beauty his pretty expensive.

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1wrote:

Hi Beauties.   I have been in the hospital for 7 days with the rare type B flu.  First time for me having flu and I don't want it again.  A lot of coughing and difficulty breathing.  I hope all of you are feeling good.

I purchased:

Laura Mercier Almond Coconut Milk body butter.  I love this butter because you only need a small amount and the scent is heavenly.

I have to add that Josie's whipped body butter is very sticky which I did not care for.  It eventually dissipates but the sticky feeling is not what I look forward to.  I may be returning this kit.

Share your purchases and/or reviews and enjoy the upcoming weekend.  Stay Pretty, Beauties.  HeartCat Very Happy

@Katcat1  OMG that’s a long hospital stay and one bad case of the flu. Appreciate the thread, but more importantly, rest up and stay well. 💕

Honored Contributor

@Shanus @momoftwo2007  @Irish1210    Thank you all for thinking of me.  I have COPD so there were added complications.  I am wiped out but feel better.  You Beauties made my day.  Thanks.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1wrote:

@Shanus @momoftwo2007  @Irish1210    Thank you all for thinking of me.  I have COPD so there were added complications.  I am wiped out but feel better.  You Beauties made my day.  Thanks.  Cat Very Happy

@Katcat1  Just so sorry you had a tough time. Feel better & get stronger. Lots of gossip here to catch up on and probably more pots to stir. Need your input. 🤗

Respected Contributor

@Katcat1, oh no Kat! I am so sorry and hope that you are feeling better. I also love LM Coconut Almond. Smells good enough to eat. My dry skin just drinks up Josie's butter without feeling greasy. Everyone certainly has different needs for their skin.