Valued Contributor

I read it was owned by Julip

Respected Contributor

I just went to Amazon to check out Thrive mascara and they have SO many different items.  Which is the one that forms "tubes" on your lashes?  TIA

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Trusted Contributor

Thrive only has one mascara, the tubing one.

Valued Contributor

I love the Thrive  mascara and eye primer. 

Frequent Contributor

the Muna is the most natural and flattering. IMO

Frequent Contributor

the Champagn shimmer is just that a SHIMMER. It may be too much sparkle for you.

Honored Contributor

I've only used the mascara and for the most part I am not impressed. The mascara is just okay but certainly not worth the price tag. The one thing that has come from me trying this is the realization that I do like a tubing mascara. 

Based on my experience with that, I would bet there are better eye brighteners out there.  

Respected Contributor

I have only used one of their products which was their CC Cream. It's been a few years but I really liked it. Since I bounce around so much with products, I just did not go back to it.Thank you for reminding me about this line. May have to try again.

Respected Contributor

I love their clear lipgloss! It's moisturizing and feels luxurious on your lips! I needed something that didn't transfer onto masks that looked pretty upon mask removal. 💋

Super Contributor

Re: THRIVE Causemetics

[ Edited ]

I just bought some of their eye brightner pencils. Eh. I'm not liking the colors. Especially the new MUNA I think it's called? It stayed on OK, but I use an eyelid primer. I can't say I would buy anythhing else from them.