Honored Contributor

A few years ago, I purchased Bare Minerals Neck Cream. I found it to be sticky, didn't absorb well and I saw no results ... so I returned it. {#emotions_dlg.sad}

For the longest time now, I've been wanting to find a good one, and find the reviews of neck creams to be quite mixed.

So ............ have you tried any (or many?) neck creams? It there one you feel gives GREAT results?

Please share your experience ........ {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Super Contributor

Re: THE GREAT NECK CREAM DEBATE

I've tried all the neck creams and like Necktifirm the best. I buy it online from whoever has the cheapest price for it.

Frequent Contributor

My favorite is Clarins Advanced Extra-Firming Neck Cream. I've been using it for several years and haven't tried anything else lately because I love it so much. It sinks right it and isn't sticky or tacky. It does have a scent (floral, they say. I can't describe scents very well) but it dissipates quickly. A little does go a long way, I use it morning and night.

Super Contributor

I use Retin A and Cerave in the tub over that at night. I'm not sure if it helps much, but I can't imagine there could be anything much better.

Super Contributor

Used Strivectin Neck but didn't see any results. Then again I wasn't terribly good on using it diligently.

Honored Contributor

Alpha Hydrox Souffle or Enhanced Cream (whichever I grab from my stash). It's inexpensive, but does the job for me.

Super Contributor

i like isomers neck cream. i think they have two different ones.

i think mine is the one that firms too.

i really like it and have been using it for about three years now. it sinks right in and does seem to help with the appearance of my neck.

Esteemed Contributor

I suppose it depends on what skin issue/s you are trying to address in the neck area.

I hate when the vendors say that your neck skin is different than you facial skin. It is not different. What's different is that you have fewer sebaceous glands in the neck area, and so the "moisture" your own body naturally provides there is less, making your neck skin more vulnerable to lines and other issues -- that is, if you don't treat the neck area the same as you do your face.

All it really takes is the same skin care you use on your face, which is what I do. However, since it is so vulnerable, I like to give it a little more attention by using an extra pat of cream -- whatever cream and smoothing in.

But I did like Diane Young's Coneflower neck cream. That was the start for me several years ago, until I wised up and learned about skin. Coneflower (echinacea) is a known firming skin care ingredient.

Trusted Contributor

I use Dr. Denese's SPF 30 Neck Defense Day Cream. It was given a "best" rating by Paula, who states that a separate neck cream is NOT needed and she says that it can also be used on your entire face. All neck creams should have an SPF in them. I get this product on Dr. D's website when she has sales as it is often 50 % off.

Esteemed Contributor

I've said it hundreds of times, and I'll say it again: Avon Dramatic Firming Cream.

I first bought this about 10-12 years ago planning to use it all over my face and neck. It 'balled up' when I applied foundation over it, so started using on my neck only. There weren't immediate results except that the DFC kept my neck skin soft and moisturized throughout the day. I've continued to buy and use it every day and now, at age 65, I do not have any crepe paper skin or sagging whatsoever on my neck or jawline.

I don't know for sure if it's because I use DFC every day -- I do not want to go without it just in case.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt