Super Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 3/27?

@queendiva Iore have  looked at Footlogix and would love to hear what specifically you like about it m

Esteemed Contributor

@SugarPuff : A little goes a long way. Keeps my feet "healthy", extends the time between pedicures and keeps my feet and heels very smooth. No nasty feet and no cracked heels ever.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@queendiva  Thanks, that sounds exactly what I am looking for.  I will get some to try. 

Respected Contributor

Happy weekend my beauty friends.  I used up:

16 oz. Philosophy Lemon Custard 3-1.  Love it.  But others to use in stash.  Used the last bit for hand washing.

Several magazine foil packs.  shampoo and conditioner.  This is how I found my favorite Whole blends conditioner.  

Loccitane verbena ice hand cream gel.  (2 oz).  I have one left in stash.  Probably in my top 3 beauty products EVER.  Highly recommend.  Expensive, but it is always my beauty treat to myself.

Tossed -  a few old make up items - lip glosses that were near empty.  They were Mary Kay, and it’s been a long time since I purchased.  

Have a safe, healthy weekend!

Trusted Contributor

Used up:

The Inkey List Hepta-Peptide - I like this light moisturizer and repurchased it. It's also fragrance-free, which I prefer in skincare. It comes in a nice airless pump so it stays hygenic.

I also hit pan on an eyeshadow!

Respected Contributor

Happy weekend beauties!

I only used up a bar of soap from the shower this week, an Oil of Olay bar. It is pretty moisturizing and I like it for the dry winter months. I used up the last of a 6 pack that I had, so I replaced it with a Yardley of London bar from dollar tree. Sorry I don't remember the exact name of either. 

See everyone next week, stay healthy!

Esteemed Contributor

Happy Saturday to all.  

I'm going thru liquid hand soap like a woman possessed.  Does that count?  Then, I'm using hand lotions more than usual because my hands are chapped.  I assume I'm not alone.

Used up a tube of Gold Bond Neck & Chest -- replaced with same.  

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

Thank you @kathie66  and @JustJazzmom.  I was hoping people would enjoy the cute little squirrel cooking.  😊

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Esteemed Contributor

I used up a large bottle of Dr Teal's body wash.  Just ok but lasted forever.  Now I'm on to Bath and Body Works "Sleep" that was in my stash.

Valued Contributor

Late to the party, but I am definitely joining! Smiley Happy

This week I used up a box of Loreal Preference Hair Dye; cool ash blonde (I've always done my own hair color, starting with experimenting in my 20's). This is my go to color, but I will switch up sometimes with Champagne blonde color

Also used up a travel size of Bath and Body Works shea butter hand cream; "banana custard" scent. Loved it, but also smelled like a big banana when wearing it. As I'm isolated I figured now was the time to wear it lol

oops one more thing: Essie "Secret Story" hot pink nail polish...one of my favorites but the bottle was almost empty and goopy

(loved your joke @momoftwo2007 !! I shared it with my nephew, today is his birthday)

Whatever gets you through the night; it's alright, it's alright. It's your money or your life; it's alright, it's alright---John Lennon