Esteemed Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 12/19?

I used up Morrocan Oil conditioner.

Super Contributor

Biolage Color last shampoo. I have 14 bottles of conditioners and wen to use!
Valued Contributor

Finally used up a big 1L pump bottle of Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Keratin Cream Rinse I bought at the salon where I get my hair done…it was “fine” used it up refilling my travel container every week. Already switched to Living Proof PHD conditioner at home (on second or third bottle).

the large sized (32oz ?) bottle of Kiehl’s Creme de Corps…it was fine, but I really didn’t like the smell and I’m glad it’s gone. Replaced with Barr & Co lotion …love the lotion and the fragrance, which lasts all day.

Sample bottle of L’Occitane Cleansing and Softening Shower Oil w/ Almond Oil. Loved this stuff. Sort of warming sensation, lovely feel on the skin and wonderful almond scent. Waiting to purchase in the larger pump bottle version at Sephora, it keeps selling out before I can order it…grrr

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you all !!

Trusted Contributor

Hello Friends,

Used up:

SmartSkin A17 Anti-Aging Night Cream- Really liked this. Received this full size cream with my Beauty DNA subscription (which I really like by the way 4 months in). I will repurchase this when I use up others in my stash. Its expensive, but worked well for me so worth it.

Philosophy Eggnog 3 n 1-a holiday favorite. Have Philosophy Holiday Blues open in shower.

32 oz. WEN Tuscan Pear CC-so far my favorite seasonal of this year. Opened Winter Cranberry Mint from last year.

Gave away:

Philosophy Baby Grace 3 n 1

Philosophy Baby Grace Olive Oil Scrub

Merry Christmas All!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24