Respected Contributor

@Merciful One wrote:

I totally agree, Future! I am shocked that this is their first TSV. I have never tried this line, and this is no incentive to do so. This is nothing "special". Smiley Sad

That is how many people are going to feel. I got hooked over the summer when they had some great OTO's. This TSV is the worst offering that I think the Q has ever done. You know they are going to talk this up big to get people to buy but I bet it won't be a sell out.

Contributor

Thanks to everyone who responded to my question.  Now I know I'll  be saving my $$ tomorrow. I'm disappointed as well!

Occasional Contributor

I see Tatcha listed for a midnite  show on March 8th so I guess it is a TSV. I absolutely love this line but need easy pay to maintain replacing used products. I am in my mid 60's and no longer work so I don't use makeup often. This means that I don't really need the cleansing oil. I am so amazed at the look of my skin and my ability to go makeup free when I want to. 

I do need to do something about the bags, shadows and little wrinkles around my eyes. Has anyone tried their eye cream? Can you tell me your results? Is there going to be another TSV in March?

Respected Contributor

@katie girl, I bought their eye cream when they had their F&F in November. I prefer to use it at night because I find I have a heard time getting it to sink in no matter how little I use. I have dry skin and it is very hydrating. A very little goes a long way so I will definitely have this for months. I have been using it since the end of November and still have quite a bit.

Respected Contributor

@katie girl, I forgot to mention that I will probably not buy this again. It is too pricey, I prefer a pump to protect ingredients, and the fact that it just doesn't absorb that well. I can't say that I have seen measureable improvements.  I like Skinn Stem Rejen for eyes and Reorganize Eye Balm and will go back to that.

Honored Contributor

FYI: This TSV will be the free Tachta gift at Barneys in March during their mega Beauty Event.

Honored Contributor

@CWS22 wrote:

I just received a TSV preview email on this 4-piece discovery kit for 11/3.

$49.96 + $3 s/h and on 2 Easy Pays

Includes:

• 0.35-oz travel-size POLISHED Classic Rice Enzyme Powder
  • 0.34-oz travel-size Luminous Deep Hydration Firming Serum
  • 0.34-oz travel-size Supple Moisture Rich Silk Cream
  • 0.8-oz travel-size One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil

Love the cleansing oil and the Rice enzyme powder. I did receive a sample of the cream and the scent was so strong it gave me a migriane. I was so disappointed. I wish products came with NO scent that are to be applied to the face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Esteemed Contributor

@croemer wrote:

Love the cleansing oil and the Rice enzyme powder. I did receive a sample of the cream and the scent was so strong it gave me a migriane. I was so disappointed. I wish products came with NO scent that are to be applied to the face.

".....just saw your comment and name - wanted to say >hello"..... I've not use any one product from this line but like LIKE Maran's fine powder for exfoliating; a soft warm watered cloth with Very warm-hot water. No scent as far as I can detectSmiley Happy

Heart NAES, ` sent with a smile`

@croemer   from NAES

Honored Contributor

@NAES1 wrote:

@croemer wrote:

".....just saw your comment and name - wanted to say >hello"..... I've not use any one product from this line but like LIKE Maran's fine powder for exfoliating; a soft warm watered cloth with Very warm-hot water. No scent as far as I can detectSmiley Happy

Heart NAES, ` sent with a smile`

@croemer   from NAES

Hi YOU, good to see ya! Love the Tatcha enzyme powder...has no scent either but the face creams are heavily scented....not good for my migraines.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**