New Contributor

I recently purchased Tatcha rice polish powder which had a special price that was a BOGO. I love the Tatcha line and have used since it first appeared on the Q but it is pricey. The host said this special price happpens twice a year. Anyone know the other month this is offered at such a great deal?

Honored Contributor

@madcitymom1 

I'm not absolutely certain, but I think it might be September.  I looked back through my 2022 orders and I ordered the Rice Polish duo in September when it was a BOGO.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
New Contributor

Thank you so much!

Honored Contributor

@madcitymom1 

While you're waiting for September you might want t

20230405_235602.jpgo try Tony Moly I'm rice exfoliating enzyme cleanser.  It is $13 on Amazon and at Ulta. I have not tried it yet but I may tonight.  A jar of that Tatcha rice powder lasts forever!

Valued Contributor

@madcitymom1 i ordered duo 09 September 2021,  price was $65.  

Regular Contributor

@madcitymom1 Just checked my orders.  I ordered the rice polish duo on 3/16/23 for $68.   So if this deal is offered twice a year, it looks like it happens in March and September.

Esteemed Contributor

THE TONY MOLY RICE ENZYME CLEANSER IS ON SALE AT ULTA FOR $9 monicakm AND ALL.  GOING TO GIVE IT A TRY!  THANK YOU FOR POSTING ABOUT IT!

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!

Respected Contributor

I never tried Tacha because of the price.  Is it really worth it?  I get so tired of hearing all the claims and they all claim the same thing!!!  

Valued Contributor

@bargainsgirl for me it is absolutely worth it.  just a teaspoon will do face, neck decolletage and hands.  i have sensitive skin and use the gentle and classic.  both work well with no irritation,

Honored Contributor

I used the Tony Moly last night.  I didn't have on any face makeup and was tired.  Only used it once.  I'm a double cleanse girl.  It was a good sign that my face did NOT feel tight.  I'm going to use it again tonight.  It seemed to take a little bit more rubbing action to dissolve the powder.  Not a problem, just an observation.  This is a cleanser and exfoliator but if you practice double cleansing, you'd use it 2x?