Super Contributor

Re: TATCHA Customer Service -- absolutely stellar!

On 1/12/2014 Jules5280 said:

After reading all the reviews and seeing people raving about this line I decided to order the sampler set directly from Tatcha. I would have ordered the cleansing oil and enzyme powder from the Q but it's only available on waitlist right now. I have a question for you ladies using Tatcha. Are any of you using their new Indigo products? Seems they offer a hand cream, a body butter, and a renewal treatment. I am curious about these since my hands are so dry with all the cold weather we have been having. I would imagine if they are anything like the cleansing products they must be pretty good. Just wondered if anyone here has tried the Indigo line yet, and if so, what your thoughts are about them.

I think the Indigo line is relatively new? I just Googled Tatcha Indigo Sample but got no results. Maybe in a while they will offer a deluxe sample (as with the cleansing oil, etc.).

Super Contributor

somebody needs to just say no to all the zillion anti-aging products and gadgets. My gosh.

Respected Contributor

On 1/12/2014 ForTheLuv said:

somebody needs to just say no to all the zillion anti-aging products and gadgets. My gosh.

??? Tatcha is one of the simpler lines around. All of it's products could fit on 1-2 pages.

But if this bothers you, better stay way from the Beauty Forum, because there is always talk about the "latest and greatest". Some things we try, some we don't, but we want to know about everything and then make a decision. And then some things work and some don't, so it will always be an ongoing thing around here.

Super Contributor

On 1/12/2014 ForTheLuv said:

Or, just place certain posters on Ignore. Much simpler and more gratifying.

Super Contributor

On 1/12/2014 MarenSeattle said:
On 1/12/2014 Jules5280 said:

After reading all the reviews and seeing people raving about this line I decided to order the sampler set directly from Tatcha. I would have ordered the cleansing oil and enzyme powder from the Q but it's only available on waitlist right now. I have a question for you ladies using Tatcha. Are any of you using their new Indigo products? Seems they offer a hand cream, a body butter, and a renewal treatment. I am curious about these since my hands are so dry with all the cold weather we have been having. I would imagine if they are anything like the cleansing products they must be pretty good. Just wondered if anyone here has tried the Indigo line yet, and if so, what your thoughts are about them.

I think the Indigo line is relatively new? I just Googled Tatcha Indigo Sample but got no results. Maybe in a while they will offer a deluxe sample (as with the cleansing oil, etc.).

Yes, it is a new line and it would be nice if they offer a sampler kit to try it. I'm considering ordering the hand cream. From what I have read, it sounds like they have a satisfaction guarantee, but the reviews for the Indigo products have been positive. Of course, that is their website, so I take those reviews with a grain of salt, but based on overall feedback about the Tatcha products I am optimistic. Hopefully if anyone does have experience with the Indigo line they will share their experiences.

Contributor

On tatcha's Facebook page they said they were working on samples of the new indigo line and they expect to have them ready in February! Also the cleansing oil and powder duo is back in stock on qvc! Just ordered-am really loving everything in this line!!
Regular Contributor

I splurged as well with the cleansing oil and rice powder when there was a FF offer in December. Since there was free S/H it was a better value than the Q. These products are beyond amazing and unlike anything else I've tried. I use the oil and powder once daily and so far it seems to be lasting . It is a wow for me.
Trusted Contributor

STELLER is the word!! I placed an order during their 20% off sale. When I opened my package, it didn't contain the products I'd ordered. Instead I found a deluxe sample of their brightening serum, 3 sample packettes and a note that read, Dear Judy K (balance of last name removed to protect the innocent). I called CS and explained that I'd received Judy K's order # _________ instead of mine. The CSR apologized and told me they would resend my order that day. They shipped it to me next day air, and inside my package I discovered a nice hand written apology from the CSR. My package also contained a gift, which was one of their masks. I agree that other companies could take lessons from Tatcha.
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007