Respected Contributor

It is just a pleasure to watch Vicky no matter if you purchase or not. She is just nice and not pushy and someone I would love to meet. I was impressed by her willingness to take off her undereye treatment to demonstrate.

Most of the Tatcha products have great reviews. Yes they are pricey but if they deliver and one uses such a small amount? The pink lipstick was so pretty and in such a lovely tube. I caved on waitlist to treat myself. I normally do wear reds and corals but that pink was so pretty and fresh. There are dupes for the Primer but I doubt it would be the same? 

Honored Contributor

@Gorgf  - Elf has a dupe for 8.00 that I've been wanting to try, but it's been out of stock forever.  There's been a lot of great reviews.

I just need to order the Tacha!

Poreless Putty Primer,

Super Contributor

I bought the ELF putty as a dupe for this and I have to say I am so very impressed with it, saving the money first and how well the product worked.

I watced several youtubers and learned about this dupe. It's actually very good.

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

The Silk Canvas: Is so much more than a primer. Love, How wonderful this balm feels. Softens the look of wrinkles. Little is all that's needed. Daily use with or without makeup. 

@Sweet_Serenity  - and everyone in this thread!

I have been shopping for a new primer and this one sounds great! I just ordered from Tatcha through Mr Rebates (5% back). Free shipping plus a welcome gift of cleansing oil and an additional 3 samples! 

Im looking forward to trying this. I’m so frustrated with the primers I’ve used.

The Tatcha was horrible. A complete waste of money for me. 

Super Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@Gorgf  - Elf has a dupe for 8.00 that I've been wanting to try, but it's been out of stock forever.  There's been a lot of great reviews.

I just need to order the Tacha!

Poreless Putty Primer,

Thanks for the heads up @San Antonio Gal . I think that the Tatcha products look good and tend to have good reviews including here in this thread, and I've often been tempted. However, I'll be checking out the e.l.f. dupe for sure since $8.00 vs. approximately $48.00 is more my speed to get same or similar results and essentially the same amount of product (e.l.f., .74 ounces/Tatcha, .70).

BTW, just checked their website and it's back in stock!

Respected Contributor

I have not tried the Tacha Primer.  But I do have the ELF, and I like it.  I heard about it here from someone several months ago.  Searched everywhere, and ended up having to buy it at AP.  Smiley Happy

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey