Honored Contributor

The Silk Canvas: Is so much more than a primer. Love, How wonderful this balm feels. Softens the look of wrinkles. Little is all that's needed. Daily use with or without makeup. 

Super Contributor

I agree. It really is a great product. 

Honored Contributor

I ❤️ it, too! With or without make-up!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

Just ordered some off her website, get free samples and free shipping.  Have wanted to try this for a while now and all your good comments have pushed me over the edge!

I have a question tho - I didn't get any choice of colors like Q has listed.  What is the difference?

Honored Contributor

Re: TATCHA A303467

[ Edited ]

@HerRoyaLioness The Silk Canvas isn’t offered in colors. The color swatch you see on the QVC item is there by mistake. The Silk Canvas primer is colorless.

P.S. I order mine directly from Tatcha, too!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Valued Contributor
I never liked primer until this one. Tatcha products are lovely
Esteemed Contributor

BEST PRIMER EVER!

Honored Contributor

Y’all make this sound so good.  Wish they were Cruelty Free. 

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

The Silk Canvas: Is so much more than a primer. Love, How wonderful this balm feels. Softens the look of wrinkles. Little is all that's needed. Daily use with or without makeup. 

@Sweet_Serenity  - and everyone in this thread!

I have been shopping for a new primer and this one sounds great! I just ordered from Tatcha through Mr Rebates (5% back). Free shipping plus a welcome gift of cleansing oil and an additional 3 samples! 

Im looking forward to trying this. I’m so frustrated with the primers I’ve used.

Valued Contributor
It is a nice primer and really also works as an eyeshadow primer. I bought a tatcha discovery set at Sephora over the holidays and it had a small primer in it. Honestly I stilll have quite a bit left. I just make sure to wait a few minutes before applying makeup. It also seems to keep the oiliness on my nose at bay but is still hydrating. The full size is a bit pricey but will last a long time.