Honored Contributor

It's that time of year again.  The sweating time of year.  I just placed an order for 4 bottles of D-82 from Progressive Labs.  I wish Amazon sold it.  A sweating formula I bought from Amazon last summer worked way faster than these do but it dried everything out including my nose and eyes and mouth...but it worked lol

Just a reminder if it helped you.  And before yet another person accuses me of shilling, no, I don't get kickbacks in any way shape or form.  Apparently it's just an alien idea to some that some people enjoy helping.

Trusted Contributor

Would you please elaborate on what these do?  

Honored Contributor

@Tori3569 

They greatly decrease your sweatiness if you have a problem with that.  I have used them on and off for decades.  You might want to try the one Amazon sells.  It's less expensive and works a lot faster but it proved to be way to drying for me.

Honored Contributor

I forgot, they're a sublingual homeopathic liquid formula.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm 

Could you please post a pic of what you are taking?

Honored Contributor

Most things that alter liquids in the body can mess up the electrolyte balance in the body and in the blood. I'm dealing with that right now and it's a long road ahead.

Honored Contributor

Ms Sillee, their website is a pain to navigate, as in it just doesn't work for me so I just call the 800# to place my orders.  It was easier for me to take photos.  I took a picture of the back too because I knew you'd want to see the ingredients.

front.jpg

back.jpg

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee 

I've been dealing with excessive sweating all my life.  The earliest I can remember is 9 years old.  The excessive sweating isn't just a fashion issue, altho no one, especially women, likes to be sweating when EVERYone else is not.  No one wants to sweat while in their own home doing nothing that causes anyone else to sweat.  That is also an emotional issue and the more one stresses over it, the more one can sweat.  Physically, losing that much water can cause (for me) leg cramps.  And what it does for a face of makeup is criminal!  The only issues that I know of is when I took the formula from Amazon.  It worked 400% better than it should have Smiley Surprised  

Valued Contributor
@monicakm

My goodness, how do you find the time and money to buy, try, use, and review so many different products? I get tired just thinking about it. LOL
Respected Contributor

Re: Sweating Drops

[ Edited ]

@monicakm 

Thanks to *you* ..  *hugs*    a few yrs ago, I started taking these Dynamic D 82 homeopathic drops, sublingually. 

I have a medical condition that forces sweat profusely, esp Spring, Summer, & Fall. heh  Sometimes, Winter.  And esp profusely esp from my head, then on down.

These have helped me tremendously, in yrs past, but  they are somewhat slow to finally kick in.  I still have 1.1/3 bottles from last yr. 

Started them up again this season, & meant to order more, (until "all h3ll done broke loose" here, packing up)     But I NEED THESE such drops

@monicakm 

Do you have the name/info of the Amz version that you can share?  You mentioned above?

TIA  Woman Happy

(edited for Font & Size)

(Pls note: My nick is in progress: - formerly  ~ MakeUp Maidn, briefly, 411 13 I 5 (-> All His), Seeking New Nickname, now testing:  JoyFilled Warrior