Valued Contributor

@bill09 wrote:

SuperSmile really does work, been using it for years.  Now if you have teeth that are jacked up, it probably wont help those.  Those people would probably need a deep cleaning & brightening from the denist.

Would the TSV do anything for crowns?  My guess would be that maybe it could help with stains - not much else.  Anyone with crowns use SuperSmile?

Occasional Contributor
Thanks everybody for the info! Knew I could count on yall, love supersmile and missed the last tsv.
Esteemed Contributor

@jump4joy wrote:

@bill09 wrote:

SuperSmile really does work, been using it for years.  Now if you have teeth that are jacked up, it probably wont help those.  Those people would probably need a deep cleaning & brightening from the denist.

Would the TSV do anything for crowns?  My guess would be that maybe it could help with stains - not much else.  Anyone with crowns use SuperSmile?

@Jump4joy2

I've got a crown - used SuperSmile for years - love it.

Trusted Contributor

ughhh i did it!! i ordered more, for the price it's worth it!!!  

Valued Contributor

I use SuperSmile and it works fine.  I cannot use other whitening toothpastes b/c they are abrasive and I REALLY had problems.  

I have a question, I need to use a flouride rinse.  Will the whitening pre-rinse interfere with my flouride rinse?

Respected Contributor

The cosmetic dentist who formulated Super Smile did so with crowns and veneers in mind.  Dr. Smiegel.  Pardon possible misspelling of his name.

One way to really remove stains quickly for fast whitening is to add the accelerator 1st. Apply well to teeth- it will foam up a bit and go between the embrasures. Let it sit for about 5-10 minutes while you're doing something else.  Then I add another toothpaste and brush. 

Since I have veneers that are quite white,  it brings them back to their original shade.  I only need the accelerator and buy that separate elsewhere when possible.

Occasional Contributor

I ordered the TSV and like some other good people found my toothpaste to be only half full.  Any others have this problem?  Customer Service said sorry, keep or send back. Seems they should make this right.  Love the product and have great results but feel a bummed by the lack of QC for this price.

Trusted Contributor

yes i've been ordering it for yrs. i noticed the tube comes 1/2 full. i heard others talk about this in the past, it has something to do with the weight of it and how many ounces it is i suppose it measures out to 8 oz.... i do wish the tube was completely full i wouldnt mind spending another 10.00 for a full tube

Regular Contributor

My tube also looks like it is half full so I just weighed it on my little food scale and the total weight  is 9 ounces.  HTH.