Trusted Contributor

Re: Super Saturday

[ Edited ]

Some new items are up!!  I missed out on the Josie Maran.  I really only wanted the body butter not the other two items, so not too bummed on that one.  Was curious on the vanilla amber scent tho..

I am trying to decide on the Laura Geller lip trio  Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

jm vanilla amber is one of her best. love the scentHeart  if they show up again.  i will be stocking up.

Esteemed Contributor

The Footwear News website has an article about the upcoming Super Saturday on QVC:

http://footwearnews.com/2016/focus/womens/vionic-sandals-sold-half-off-qvcs-super-saturday-sale-bene...

Honored Contributor

@TY - thx for posting that article!

I like these sandals. Blavk, white, gold options.They state retail price is $65, so these will sell for $32-ish???

Vionic Orthotic Afton leather rhinestone slides on sale half-off for QVC's Super Saturday sale

qvc super saturday vionic sandals

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

The photo of the black option looks distorted

qvc super saturday vionic sandals

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Super Saturday

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl

You're welcome for the article link. Footwear News is one of my favorite fashion websites as it's all about shoes! Where else can you see endless pix of the shoes that celebs wore on the red carpet? And the website is owned by Fairchild Publishing, the publisher of Women's Wear Daily.

Respected Contributor
Seems like they are mostly featuring house vendors this year. I base this on so many house vendor reps posting on social media about going to the event. Hope everyone interested picks up a good deal.
Occasional Contributor

I was so pleased with all of my purchases today.  I hope that QCC made lots of money to donate to Ovarian Cancer.

Respected Contributor

I would refer to this Super Saturday as a disappointment for the viewers. Not much was available and the selection seemed bland and boring. QVC could have offered more of a selection and did not.

Since Wen is around in June, why wouldn't Wen have an offering or did I miss it?

Respected Contributor

If I recall the Super Sat. price was also $65 and sold out quickly for the Vionic sandals.