Respected Contributor

HSN has a great TS on Tan Luxe today. 

Honored Contributor

I LOVE St Tropez fome on Q.  It's the first thing that has never turned me green/orange!  Amazingly light smell as well!  What's not to love?Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I tried Tan Luxe a few years ago and just thought it was ok nothing special. Right now I am liking Jimmy Coco Mine Tan. What I like about this product is you leave on 1,2, 3 hours depending on the level darkness that you want. Then rinse don't wash off. It continues to develop over an 8-16 hour period. The first time that I used it, I left on overnight. It made my sunspots look super dark. Then when it faded (which it fades very naturally) I left on for an hour and half. That was a perfect color for me. There really isn't much of an odor either.  Plus once you rinse there is literally no smell at all.

Honored Contributor

I could never understand why someone would put fake color on their skin? What is wrong with just being white? I am white and I love my white skin. I put on my sunprotection cream and I am good to go. No fake color for me.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden, it's all a matter of personal preference. I don't want to be dark just a litle color which I like. Many times throughout the Summer I do wear my white skin too. I don't see doing either being detrimental.