Trusted Contributor

I don't claim to know every product on the market these days, but, tonight is the first time I have ever heard of Sunday Riley face care. Had anyone ever used this line, and, if so, what is your opinion?

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Honored Contributor

@Sapphiregal wrote:

I don't claim to know every product on the market these days, but, tonight is the first time I have ever heard of Sunday Riley face care. Had anyone ever used this line, and, if so, what is your opinion?

Opinion? It's a dishonest company with a lousy reputation and an untrustworthy CEO. I would not buy from them myself.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Respected Contributor
Never tried this line. It's new to me also.I feel the prices are high for the amount of products.
Esteemed Contributor

I almost bought the eye serum, but went on to Sephora's to check out the reviews. the reivews are "meh"....so it seems overpriced and doesn't work on many. I'm tired of paying for returns, so I check out reviews before hand.

Honored Contributor

There is an older thread here from her last on air visit about the dishonesty of the company. 

Contributor

My honest opinion:  I am not a fan.  The prices are high and the quality is merely meh.  I don't know anything about the honesty of the company or anything like that, but I gave the Tidal cream a good try and was not impressed at all.  I couldn't see any changes in my skin.  I have had more changes from the Tarte H2O cream or even Neutrogena's water gel.  

Honored Contributor

I believe they also posted a slew of fake reviews.  We have plenty of companies to buy from, I don't want to encourage this behavior.

Honored Contributor

The word among professionals is not good. On some products on the .com site, you have to get through 12 pages of 5 star reviews to get to a few 4 star ones. Honest, I doubt it. The pics are not possibly achieved in 7 days. If they were, we'd be hearing a lot more about this line and it'd be a top seller everywhere. Common sense prevails here. 

Respected Contributor

With all the BOGUS 5 Star REVIEWS that they had their employees and friends post,  I wouldn't even give them a minute of my time.   NOT INTERESTED.