Trusted Contributor

I always wear a very neutral eye, varying shades of light to medium brown and bronze. I have blue eyes. I was wanting to try one of the pastel eye shadows I've been seeing so many of, I know I don't want light blue. I was thinking of lavender or pink.

Any recs?

Super Contributor

Re: Summer Pastel Eye Shadow

Urban Decay has a single called "Scratch" its a pastel pink with a satin, pearl finish that is gorgeous!

Trusted Contributor

I have two new favorite eye shadows from Meow Cosmetics, a small independent on line only mineral make-up company. One in each of the shades you mentioned, lavender and light pink.

The lavender is from the Joys of Summer collection and is called Lazy Days. This collection is seasonal and only just returned for the summer. The light pink is from the Stripped collection and I believe is available year round. The shade is called Peeled.

These mineral shadows come in 5g jars w/sifter and are $7.50 or $8.00 ea, or a small amount in a sample baggie is $1.00. There is a $10.00 minimum order. There is also 4th of July Sale going on now of either 15% or 20% off depending on amount of purchase.

These are both gorgeous!

~Dogs are my favorite people and my favorite people are dogs.~
Respected Contributor

On 7/2/2014 kabella said:

Urban Decay has a single called "Scratch" its a pastel pink with a satin, pearl finish that is gorgeous!

ITA, I wear that almost daily on the lid. And, hey, Kabella! Nice to see you. Have you been away or have I just somehow missed your posts?
Honored Contributor

I love "Jane Iredale's" make-up. Check out "SuperNova, Allure and Peach Sherbet". She also has a set of three eyeshadows in different colors. "Pink Bliss" is a pretty one.

A165019 "Bobbi Brown's" cream shadow. This wears well and I use it alone or a lighter color for a base color.

Super Contributor

On 7/2/2014 BellaCarro said:
On 7/2/2014 kabella said:

ITA, I wear that almost daily on the lid. And, hey, Kabella! Nice to see you. Have you been away or have I just somehow missed your posts?

Hey! I have been aroung lately, sometimes I am not here for long periods of time due to my work schedule. Yes, its such a pretty shadow! Have you tried "FreeLove" ? Its another gorgeous pastel satin pearly peach. I have just a few more satins but they are a deeper lavender & green. Urban Decay has very few satins. See you around!Smiley Happy take care....

Frequent Contributor

The Lorac ""SummerGlo"" Palette only @ Kohl's has a variety of pretty summery colors and neutrals - they're all much softer on the eye than they look in the pan.

Respected Contributor

I picked up the Lorac summer palette at Ulta love it!! it is the perfect summer palette nice soft colors for summer. I am especially loving a white eyeshadow and an orangeish color in the outer V. such a fresh look for summer.

Esteemed Contributor

For blue eyes, I think a peach or a gold would look beautiful! No specific recs, but I think I'm going to search for a peach myself (eyes = brown).

Respected Contributor

Bobbi Brown has a limited edition sand/surf palettes that look perfect for blue eyes and summer wear.