Super Contributor

Re: Suggestions for shampoo for body!

OKay...but you are going to hate me. This is found only in SOME salons--- the number is growing every day.

Colorproof shampoo and conditioner in the PINK bottles. Unbelieveable. Made by the guy who invented Pureology. Very expensive, but I only cleanse two or three times a week You only leave the conditioner on for a minute. Fantastic.

And the less expensive Nexus Pro Mend is good, too. That one is found at Ulta.

Super Contributor

On 11/6/2014 KarenQVC said:

MUa ---I thought the same. Has anyone tried the new L""Oreal Fill In or some name like that?

Ohhh---that one left my hair feeling like Brillo....

Respected Contributor

My favortite shampoo and conditioner are from DHC. A little pricey, but you get a lot for the money. It diesnt weighty hair down and it makes my hair feel like silk! I suggest calling them for samples. There are two formulas and I love both of them!
Frequent Contributor

After I submitted my post, I realized how kooky my subject line sounded!

Anyway, thanks for the suggestions.

Respected Contributor

to Makeup addict...ok, I give....What is DHC ?? Anyone??

Honored Contributor

On 11/8/2014 sarahpanda said:

No idea what DHC is supposed to mean, either ..... I hate when people think we're all psychic. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Respected Contributor

To Whom It May Concern....I ''googled'' DHC shampoo...and it appears that there is actually a brand called ""DHC"".....so maybe that is the only 'name' they go by.

Respected Contributor

On 11/7/2014 makeup addict said: My favortite shampoo and conditioner are from DHC. A little pricey, but you get a lot for the money. It diesnt weighty hair down and it makes my hair feel like silk! I suggest calling them for samples. There are two formulas and I love both of them!

I absolutely agree about the DHC, but they are discontinuing the Scalp Cleansing Shampoo which I just love. The Q10 volumizer is the new version.

They are not expensive and you don't need much. And you build up loyalty points. If you call DHC they will send you free samples (you can get four.) DHCCare is their site. I am a longtime user of face and hair care (alternating with Wen. I can't use Wen every time.)

Respected Contributor

On 11/8/2014 Tinkrbl44 said:
On 11/8/2014 sarahpanda said:

No idea what DHC is supposed to mean, either ..... I hate when people think we're all psychic. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

DHC is the name of the company. Smiley Happy. It's a great company, I believe they are out of Japan. I think they are most famous for their deep cleansing olive oil. It was too strong for my skin, but the mild worked okay for me, I love the shampoo and conditioner. Comes with pumps and it's like 17 ounces. They do monthly sales and some product they offer travel sizes. If yu go to musingsofamuse site and type in dhc,you can see product reviews by her.
Respected Contributor

On 11/8/2014 Campion said:
On 11/7/2014 makeup addict said: My favortite shampoo and conditioner are from DHC. A little pricey, but you get a lot for the money. It diesnt weighty hair down and it makes my hair feel like silk! I suggest calling them for samples. There are two formulas and I love both of them!

I absolutely agree about the DHC, but they are discontinuing the Scalp Cleansing Shampoo which I just love. The Q10 volumizer is the new version.

They are not expensive and you don't need much. And you build up loyalty points. If you call DHC they will send you free samples (you can get four.) DHCCare is their site. I am a longtime user of face and hair care (alternating with Wen. I can't use Wen every time.)

Yippie! Another DHC hair care user! I'm using their light and smooth at the moment and its on sale til the end of the month. I also use the hair oil treatment and it's nice too.