Regular Contributor

Suggestions for a creamy, non-drying, exfoliating cleanser for sensitive skin please++

My skin is dry and sensitive. Thanks!!

Would prefer fragrance free too !

Regular Contributor

Re: Suggestions for a creamy, non-drying, exfoliating cleanser for sensitive skin please++

Oops, meant to say *cream* cleanser, not *creamy*

Frequent Contributor

Re: Suggestions for a creamy, non-drying, exfoliating cleanser for sensitive skin please++

You should look at Paula's Choice website. I have dry, sensitive skin and rosacea, She has a lot of stuff on there for sensitive skin and you can get samples of different things for .80 cents each, I just got about 10 different samples just today. I can't wait to try them I have tried the hand cream is really nice and I know I will be ordering from there again !

Honored Contributor

One Love organics Vitamin B enzyme cleansing oil. Very gentle, very moisturizing and removes all traces of makeup. It also does not irritate your eyes (I use it all over my eyes to remove eyemakeup, including mascara). It gives a very gentle exfoliation with the enzymes which aren't as harsh or aggressive as AHA or BHAs nor does it contain rough beads or particles. It is a little pricey but lasts a long time because you only need little each time. You can get it for 20% off at dermstore.

Super Contributor

I love Paula's Choice Moisture Boost Cleanser. It is more a lotion like consistency and does slightly foam on the face. It is very gentle and takes off all my makeup. If you call them and tell them what you are looking for, they may send you free samples.

Edited to add-I meant to include that if your skin is sensitive, I find using a clean wash cloth to work the cleanser around on my face before I rinse it off, does a nice job of gently exfoliating.

Respected Contributor

Use Cerave Hydrating Cleanser and a bit of baking soda. I often use baking soda and baby wash, right now Shea Moisture Baby Eczema Wash or my Cerave Foaming Face Cleaner.

Super Contributor

My term recommends CeraVe cleanser and moisturizer, avail any grocery store, drugstore, big box.

Respected Contributor

MyChelle makes a nice cream cleanser that also has enzymes for exfoliation.
Honored Contributor

Avalon Organics CoQ10 Repair Cleansing Milk (soap free). Creamy cleanser that hydrates and promotes cellular renewal. I have sensitive skin & have no problems with this cleanser. I use alba Botanica Hawaiian Facial scrub which gently exfoliates ( this is a wonderful product for women with sensitive skin)., Both products are under $10 & can be purchased from iherb.com

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

I had very sensitive and dry skin. This product is great.

ISOMERS® All-in-ONE Total Daily Cleanser Skincare 8oz